8.Am I really?

She was an angel craving chaos
He was a demon seeking peace

She was an angel craving chaosHe was a demon seeking peace

It has been 3 months in road by now.Klaus wasn't as bad as I thought him to be.He was sweet and thoughtful when he wants,but dangerous and intimidating when needed.If Stefan hated him on our first days together,I am more than sure that he no longer did.They had grown into each other,and I liked it.Stefan needed to hang out with someone other than those saints he calls his friends.
Kai and Damon would have probably liked him to if they met on different occasions.He has been really friendly to me,I caught him starring at me lovingly a couple of times while driving.He liked to make me drive so he could sit and gaze at me the whole way to our destination.We flirted and seduced each other all summer,and I must say he had grown into me too,we were friends by now,,but I am still not sure if I liked him.Kai and I had talked for this a couple times (by phone),and he said that I deserved love even if it came from him.He approved of us,which clearly did not help at all,it only confused me more.
We were on our to Ray Suttons house to see him.Klaus casually puts his hand on my thigh and it sent tingles all over my body.Why did I react this way to his touch.I always had perfect control over my body.
What are you doing to me?I wanted to scream.
He is making you fall for him.
My subconscious said
Wait what?
No,no,no I am not falling for Klaus.

(Klaus POV)
This summer had been a total success,hybrids or not.Hana and I became closer to each other,Stefan and I were slowly gaining our old friendship.Hana will soon be mine,I can feel it in this dark soul that lays on my chest.I put my hand on her thigh and when I saw the goosebumps on her skin a happy smile made it's way on my face.
When we met she was as hard as ice,but she started melting on me soon after I showed proves of the affection I held for her.She was not emotionless,she was broken just like me.
I noticed how she closed to herself after seeing Stefan kill someone,how she acted all tough but called Kai every night before she slept.She once mumbled "I need my snuggle bear" on her sleep.I have to admit it sting a little that I wasn't the one who she was talking about,but after seeing the pure relationship she had with Kai I learned to accept their past together.
I mean innocent was the last thing you could call their relationship.He told her every single time he fucked someone and she would just answer "that's my boy".
She would tell him about every torture that we made and he would say "I'm proud of you" or "damn girl you're getting me jealous ".But no romance.
       "So what do we do now?"she asks
       "Now,love,we find Ray Sutton.He is an alpha and I need to know where his pack turns on full moons"I explained.She nods,I still can't believe how can she be so flawless,perfect cherry lips,hypnotizing blue eyes,perfect jawline,long raven hair,and a body that would make every girl jealous, and every man cage.I will be doomed if I allow any filthy hand get laid on her body,it belonged to me since the time I laid eyes on her.Every curve,every tattoo,every place was mine,she was made for me,and me only.
       "After we find the werewolves and turn them into hybrids,do we get back to Mystic Falls?"curiosity filling her voice,I let my heart believe that there was a hint of worry there too.
I look at her,admire her,the back of my hand raises to caress her cheek,the urge to kiss her now bigger than ever
You are driving idiot
Damn you subconscious.
      "Now,sweetheart,do you really think I will set you free that easily?"I ask amused
She giggles whole heartedly "When was I  yours to set free?"she sassily asks.I was used to her independence already.I grab her jawline harshly,but not to cause pain,just to show dominance.I make her look at me,her eyes burning into mine
      "You were born to be mine"I state and she smirks
      "Keep hoping loverboy"
There is nothing left to hope about,love,I am simply making sure you know that if I see any man comes close to you,they will end up with their body parts,in every corner of Earth,I wanted to say but noticed that we had arrived at our place.I stop the car and notice Stefan do the same a little behind us.We get out and so does he.Time to make more hybrids.