9.Hybrids off

Forget price charming,go for the wolf
He can see you better,hear you better
And eat you better

(Klaus POV)
"You love her dont you?"Stefan says while getting into the car.We had made Ray tell us about the wolves,and we were going at the hotel Hana was waiting,it had only been a couple of hours since I last saw her,and my eyes were aching for her blue ones.I freeze on the spot when I realize what he said.
"Wh-what do you mean?"I stutter.He smirks in a evil way
"You know what I mean,you love my sister.It's clear on the way you look at her"He says.He is right,and if he knows Hana propably does too,I nod my head.
"Yes I do love your sister,and I intend for her to be mine,there is nothing you can do to keep me from her"I state,I will not allow him,or anyone keep me from her,she was rightfully mine.
"I am not keeping you from her,she deserves the happiness of the world,and if you can give it to her,then so be it"he says and a smile makes it's way to my face,he approved me of his sister.Not that it matter to me but it does matter to Hana.What makes her happy makes me happy"But hurt her,and immortal or not,I will end you.She is the light of my life,I would destroy anything that dares to make her cry."
"Easy there Salvatore,someone might think you have your humanity on"I say and smirk.
"I have it on"he states and I raise a brow.Wasn't he acting like he had it off?
"Hana tortured me for 3 months last time I had it off,I am not going through that again.Ever."I start genuinely laughing
"She tortured you?"I ask,he dramatically nods"For 3 months?"
"The worst 3 months of my life,she didn't let me eat,she burned me alive,she snapped my neck more than I can count,vervained me,and every other torture you can think of until I turned it back on.So I advice you to not get on her bad side."He advices and by the time I had stopped laughing we arrive at the hotel.
When we get in a server tells us Hana had took 3 rooms in the same floor,one for each of us,little did she know
We arrive at the floor,the service guy leading us,Stefan goes to his room shaking his head playfully,he propably knew I wasn't sleeping alone tonight.
I compel that guy to give me the key to Hanas room.He does what he is told and I sped to the room,I quietly get in,not to wake her up.
There she laid,my goddess,my safe heaven, looking as beautiful as the day I first saw her

She was wearing a oversized tshirt,it looked like a man's tshirt,Kais propably.
My shirts would suit her better.
I get undressed,and wear only trousers.I calmly hop into bed,and get her close to my body.This is the first time we sleep this close,we had slept in the same car before,but not in the same bed.This is the only woman I want to lay with for the rest of my eternity,just my queen and I.
I place my hand on her waist and nuzzle my head on her neck.Her scent was intoxicating,her blood smelled so good.I always thought that blood sharing in between a vampire to another,and the way it felt was a madness,but I no longer did.Her blood smelled amazing,my mouth started to water
I had to get my mind of that,so I moved my nose to her hair instead,they smelled like vanilla with a hint of mint.Who I had come to realize she loved.Everytime we stopped at any store,she would buy anything mint flavored.I liked it too,another thing we had in common.I soon drift to sleep dreaming of our future,our eternity together.