new encounters

"Actually, I think you'll find shes mine" a sexy hard deep sexy sexy red orange blue dark hot sexy voice said.

I gasped as I made eye contact with infamous bad boy, Ed Sheeran.

"E-e-e-e-e-e-ed!" I whispered.

"Hey baba grill" Ed smirked at me

He grabbed me with his huge muscular beefy sweaty delicious succulent arms and flung me over his broad shoulder.

"GIVE HER BACK YOU GINGER FUCK" Shrek called, his fat asscheeks clenching in indescribable rage.

"Sorry buddy, no can do, me and Y/N have some business to attend to." Ed smirked.

The lorax butted in, "fine, I say that we fight for Y/N."

"Great idea." Shrek and Ed said.

They all got in a huge circle and flexed their pecs before running and fighting.

Tears gathered in my beautiful blue orange yellow sparkling orbs and I cried out, "s-s-sTOP!!!!"

I unleashed my demon powers and tangled the muscular men in my armpit hair, restraining them.

"P-p-p-p-princess?" Shrek whispered to me.

I couldn't answer because... I was...

emotionless now.

"Honey? Answer me" the Lorax sobbed as he saw my brocken face.

——————
HEY BESTIES
sorry for the cliffhanger
I haven't updated in awhile because my entire family died in an explosion and my dog mauled me so I'm in the special care unit but I'll try and update!!

anyway stay hydrated bye 😽😜🥰