Chapter 8

"Redirect a corse to Tatooine." Ahsoka said as she walked into the cockpit.

"What?" All of them said in unison.

"There's someone I have to see." She looked at lux pleadingly.

"An, Kieth, go get some rest you've done well today." Lux said not taking his eyes off of her. They nodded and left letting the door hissed closed.

"Obi Wan is still alive." She said as soon as the door closed.

"How are you sure?" He asked standing up.

"The holocron Lux, it was from him, to me!" She said holding his shoulders with her hands. He stared at her as if she was crazy.

"Okay." He said sitting down and changing courses roughly knocking Ahsoka down momentarily.

"Thank you." she said standing up straight, lux stood up with her.

"Get some rest, you're going to need it." he said pulling her into his arms, cradling her head between his hand and the crook of his neck.

"Anakin's gone to the dark side, he's not turning back." Ahsoka whispered into Lux's soft skin breathing lightly in the silence that followed. As they pulled away his hand still rested on the back of her head and his eyes looked deeply into hers.

"You can fight it, you've always been strong." He whispered kissing her forehead.

"I love you Lux." Ahsoka whispered.

"I know you do," Lux stopped to kiss Ahsoka, "now go, you need to rest." She nodded and walked out of the pit and into her and An's room which she was already asleep, Ahsoka took off her boots and changed into loose thin pants and a loose fitting short length tank top and huddled underneath the one cover they have on the mattress and drifted into a seemingly endless sleep regaining her control over herself.