part 13🧚🏾‍♀

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗻🏙️
On top of being hurt and confused I was mad too. This girl over here blaming Carmen,Michelle and Lai are breaking down,and Dakari was looking un phased.

" Excuse me I have to use the bathroom " Lai said getting up and walking away,I can tell it was all to much to prossess.

" Michelle I promise I don't know what she is talking about " Carmen said.
" LYING ASS, FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE..BOOBOO THE FOOL? I SAW YO LEPRECHAUN LOOKIN ASS SNEAK IN AND OUT THE CLUB" The girl said swinging at carmen.

" Get the hell out both of y'all..don't bring this shit to my daughters wake." Michelle said grabbing carmen and the girl by the arm and walking them out the door. Dakari followed still seeming un phased making me grab his sleeve.

" Bro you good? you acting off"
" Cj get off me " He snatched away.

I just let him be,dude was tripping frl.

𝗟𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻🌇

I flushed the toilet and came out the stall the wash my hands. I looked in my purse and took a anti-depressant. I barely took em how I was supposed to but I needed it, seems like they been making me lose weight but anyway. I wiped the tears that were pouring uncontrollably and walked out the bathroom.

Funeral homes already creep me out and I really hate going to the bathroom in them. Walking past all the office rooms somebody snatched me into a dark office room. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and locked the door.

" Hush woman I'm not gonna hurt you" The man said turning on the light.

He was about 6'5,brownskin, with long dreads. I'd take off my panties if he asked me too but anyways.

" Who tf are you..." I say confused.
"I won't discuss here but my name is Xavier, and shit bout to get way worst for you and the people you care about. I'm tryna give you the benefit of the doubt..so take my number" He handed me a paper with his number on it.
"Umm when should I call?"
" text my number so I can save yours and I'll call you whenever..and don't tell anyone you met me..now go " He unlocked the door and gently pushed me out the room.

when I came out the room it was 2 little girls in the lobby. One looked 5 and the other looked 8 or so.

" You little whore" The youngest one said.
" Getting dicked down at a funeral home what a shame" The older one continued.
" What happened to the damn ABC's and making mud pies " I said shaking my head.

I walked back into the wake room to see Cj waiting for me.

" Um michelle im so sorry for your lost but we have to get going" Cj said grabbing my hand.
" Alright thank y'all for showing up" She said walking out with us.

We got in the car and pulled off.

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝘁𝗼🌄
" How the fuck did she see you?" Kari said turning corners fast asl.
" I told you I don't know..I came in changed clothes,then dipped with the crowd."
"I give you chance after chance and you blow that shit..every time bra"
" I helped you set up most of this shit Kari don't forget that. I even killed YOUR SISTER because you didn't have the balls to do it "
"Who has the balls to shoot their own sister down..do you know how much I'd hate myself"
" You might as well have shot her,the way you showing no remorse."
" Just shut up talking bra"
" Suck my entire dick " I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

~𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗩 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱~
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗸𝗿 𝗺𝗳𝘀 𝘁𝗸 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺.

"𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲"𝗔 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀.

𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗖 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁,𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁.

" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂" 𝗜 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺,𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱. 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱.

~𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 ~

I folded down the mirror that be on the car ceiling and saw I was still wearing my C necklace with some other necklace.My heart dropped I got caught lacking.

" FUCK"
" What carmen " Kari side eyed me.
" She remembers my necklace..gah dammit "
" So what are you gonna do about her?"
" NO DAKARI"
"you made the mess now you gonna clean it up, or that ya ass"
" Mmcht, find her where-abouts" I just shook my head.

----------------------------------
Authors notes: Excuse errors cs ian proof read a damn thing 😎

y'all like it so far ?

What y'all think gonna happen next?

ANYWHORE catch y'all funky mfs later 😏