Part 15 🤸🏾‍♀

" Wake the hell up" Kari said patting me on the face.

I woke up in a cold concrete basement hog tied to a chair. The lights flickered and their was a constand buzzing sound from the buildings old intercom system.
" I like a little CNC bondage " I say sarcastically
" Oh bitch don't be sarcastic with me"
" does it ever hurt " I say looking into Kari's eyes.
" Does what hurt ?" Carmen added.
" Vanessa used to talk about her beloved twin brother. She loved you to death...literally "
" Oh girl shut up with the pity party we ain't bring u here for that"

I wiggled a little bit only making the ropes burn my skin.

" So will you work with us.." Carmen said
" What's in it for me "
" You're life" Kari paced the room
" I been done with life a longggg time ago and it seems like you guys need me...so like I was saying what the fucks in it for me"

Carmen and Dakari looked at each other and sighed.

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗻🌌

I fell asleep after Lai woke up but I didn't sleep right without being up under her. I sat up looking at the clock and say it was 2am, she had me feeling like one of those bitter wives in sitcoms. I got up and went downstairs to wait on the couch for her.

About 30 minutes later.

She came sneaking through the door like she was a robber or some shit.

" Well...well..well.."
" Oh shit boy you scared me !" She turned on the light breathing hard.
" Exciting night huh? "
" Oh shut up..I just went to go eat" She walked over to the kitchen and sat on a bar stool. Her hair was in a twist out she did a few days ago it was frizzier then when she left.

" Did you..."
" Goodnight Casey" She quickly got up and ran up the steps.
" I just wanna know you can tell me " I followed.
" Goodnight " She slammed MY room doors in my face.

I just stood outside the door with my mouth hanging open. How the hell this girl gone throw me out of my own room. She opened the doors and threw some pillows and a blanket out then closed it back.

" Mmcht " I grabbed the stuff off the floor and walked to the guest  room.

I didn't check to see if anyone was in there,usually Delilah is always MIA.  As soon as I opened the door Delilah screamed.

" GET OUT " She threw her sweat pants at me. My eyes got wide and I closed the door. Never did I ever think I'd see her having a face time session with her long distance boyfriend. I just shook it off and crashed on the couch.

As I was setting up my couch bed I saw laila dropped her phone,I didn't know the password but I saw the notification from some guy named Xavier.

it read. " Glad we could discuss we definitely need to meet again,cs that wasnt the last of it ".

I saved myself the headache and just sat her phone on the kitchen counter and went too sleep.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗲 🏙️ ( lais stepdad, if he alrdy got a last name I probably forgot so yee)

" Charles I'm worried...Yeah me and laila fight but she has never not came back home " Caroline started crying.
" Calm down woman,she's probably pregnant or something" I walked out our room and sat on the couch.

Yes I felt a bit guilty for all I put her through and yes im the one that drove her and her daughters apart. Ive done so much to her family even drove her daughter to killing herself. Lailoni love her sister so much that she worked for me in place of her sister.

~𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 ~
" 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆..𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻"
" 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆..𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁"
" 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱...𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 "
" 𝗛𝗺𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼"
" 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶-𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆..𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁"
" 𝗛𝗺𝗺..𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆,𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 " 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.
" 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆"

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.

Even tho she was smart in the mouth she made me hella money and kept my business a secret. But since she jumped a building right infront of my eyes my money and business has taken a hit. and honestly it's bothered me.

------------------------
Authors note: I didn't proof read so excuse mistakes.

how y'all like it so far 😀

I tried to make this one a lil juicyyy 🧋

anywho cya laterr 🔮