part 14🔮

𝗟𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻🌇

" Here lil dummy " Cj threw a anti-d pill at my forehead.
" Them shits be making me feel weird "
" noo they make you feel better, now take it "
" No casey im serious, you can tell I've lost 20 pounds these few weeks,and I get bad chest and stomach pain."
" that's why u started looking like angelina joline in the face "
" Nigga be seriousss"
" Ok ok, i just want you to be mentally okay and if this is what's gonna help then I want you to take it"
" Mmcht " I didn't feel like arguing today so I just took the damn pill.

Cj climbed in the bed with me and laid on my chest wanting me to play in his hair. We were watching our favorite show Love and hip-hop Atlanta, then my phone started ringing.

" Imma take this call be rightttt back" I said getting out the bed making cj suck his teeth.

" Hello?"I say confused bcs the number isn't saved.
" Its Xavier meet me at the crab shack at 11 o'clock sharp"
" Mmcht so all we gone do is eat damn seafood boils..I thought you actually tell me sum"
" I am Im just hungry so hurry ya ass to the crab shack" He hung up before I could say anything.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10:45

" I'll be back " I said grabbing a random set of keys and putting on a hoodie n slides.
" Its 10 oclock fuck ks you going "
" Out..."
" Lemme find out u doing sum strange for a piece of change,, DROPPIN IT LIKE ITS HAWTT " He said laughing
" Stfu bra..cya later tho "
" Igh be safe"

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝘁𝗼 🏙️
" Don't fuck it up carmen" Dakari said handing me a book bag with a gun in it.
" Ok..I won't,I won't " I got out the car already in my all black.

I snuck around to the back of the building where the dancers go in at.It was this big guy standing in the door way so I took the gun out the backpack and tucked it in my pants.

" ID? can't let you in unless your a da-"

I cut him off pulling my gun and shooting him down with just 3 shots. I snatched his key card off his shirt and unlocked the door creeping in.

The dressing room area smelt like 50 sweaty mfs been twerking for 12 days straight. I sneak in the doorway of the main dressing room and peep to see if I see her.

𝗠𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀🌄
" Hurry up bitch its some big spenders tonight " Tata said about to leave the room.
" Alright I'm on my way just give me some alone time"
" k girl."

Their was a big mirror and 2 doors in the room,the mirror was facing the door leading to the back. Out the corner of my eyes I see a dark figure nd know exactly who it is.

" Oh bitch come out" I say standing up lighting a blunt and sitting on a table top.
"ion know why you lighting a blunt, youan gone have time to smoke"
" If you gone shoot me then shoot me you crazy bitch"

She pulled her gun out and it honestly didnt phase me I honestly didn't want to live no more. All of a sudden I feel hot bullets hit my shoulder ( no pun intended ).

I fell to the floor and shit went blurry and dark. I just felt like I was being picked up

𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻🌌

" So wsp?"she came and popped in her seat.
" You friend is setting you up" I cackled slerping a oister.
" Chile...what"
" Don't recall stuttering...yourrrr friendddsss areee fake" I got irritated.
" Who?"
"Grab your popcorn"

------------------------
Authors notes: excuse any errors Mfs didn't proof read

ikikkk it wasnt that interesting imma make my next one more juicy,  I was sleepy but had to update

love y'all mfs peace 🤸🏾‍♀

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. * Complete *जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें