wakey wakey eggs and bakey

A/N: Harley has dark brown very curly hair, light chocolate skin(shes mixed),and green and brown eyes(like each eye is a different color).Fox has blond wavy hair(its cut like...benji-the tiktoker,look them up),he(Fox) has a golden tan,and green eyes.

Mornings are beautiful,when you're not tired.

I think that every time I stumble out of bed, down the stairs to get coffee. It's 5:00am so school starts in 4 hours,Great(note the sarcasm). My quiet sleeping house is suddenly filled with noise as our 3 great Danes clumsily make their way down the stairs.

You might be a little confused....

I'm Harley Jackson, I live in Nags head,North Carolina(where my North Carolina people at!!!). With my mom and best friend Fox Grace, his parents were really close to my mom, until they abandoned him 9 months ago while he was visiting my house. Last I heard they were in...Chicago? I think. Back to the story. ;)

I silently sipped my coffee while filling up a bowl of water in the outdated sink, it was freezing cold....perfect. Fox always had trouble waking up so over the last few months I've found my ways of getting him out of bed.* commence evil smirking* I slowly walked up the steep wooden stairs to Foxes loft, and carefully..............

Kicked his door open,jumped on his bed where he was sleeping peacefully,and proceeded to dump water onto his face. Suddenly I was pushed off the bed right into his pile of dirty clothes. Yay. I was slipping on an old band trying to get up when i heard Fox growl at me.

i sat there looking at him as he leaned on his elbows glaring into my soul....

too bad i dont have one. ¨i know your oompa loompa  looking ass didn't just growl at me¨ i said in a way to sassy tone. As he attempted to get out of bed with his wet sheets,i got a look at what he was wearing. he had on grey Nike sweatpants and no shirt,showing off his toned body, i guess he looked...hot,but i know he picked his boogers until sophomore year so him being attractive is impossible.

i watched as he lazily stepped into his slides and threw on his sweatshirt,at this point i was leaning on his door frame waiting. when he finished i twirled around to walk out when i heard him whisper ¨bitch¨. he is VERY lucky i know hes cranky in the morning or else bad things would be happening. at this point its 5:45 so we need to get to the shore. now.

every morning Fox and i wake up early to go and watch the sunrise we havent missed a day in 2 years. living on the outer banks in 2021(covid doesn't exist) means a lot of tourists trying to live there best ¨pogue"life for a week. So we have to get out early. in full honesty we are and arent like the show outer banks. the low class and high class are sorta mixed, but we do try to have a good time all the time. unfortunately my family(includes fox) are classified as the lowest pouges. Great. were below regular pouges. Mom works a 6:00-8:00,but since i wake up so early i still see her a good amount. Fox and i get summer jobs so we pay for anything thats not a necessity for ourselves, like our bikes and stuff. 

A/N: HI,this was the first chapter in Sunrise. im annaheather and this is my first time writing a book so go easy on me please! feel free to comment suggestions about what i should do in the story as we get further along. im sorry about any grammar/spelling issues ill try to tend to those as soon as i can.right now i most likely be updating 2-3 times a week,when school start most likely only 1-2. have a good day remember my motto ¨its not a crime if you dont get caught¨. also the first line is a quote i came up with, when i pull all-nighters i get by off of adrenaline for a few hours after 7:00am. so whenever i look outside as the sunrises i always think ¨dang mornings are pretty, when your not tired¨. hope that makes sense,bye!