swiper no swiping

Warning:short chapter

FOX POV

I've always loved it here. The sun was rising on the horizon and you could hear the seagulls in the wind, Harley was beside in the sand sitting perfectly still. I could tell she was content,almost happy. Harls has never been fully happy though, I suppose I haven't either but you know it is what it is. We met when we were 5 on the playground near an old Sams car shop. We just clicked and we've been best friends since. I love her and she loves me. We're practically siblings. People around here call us the sunrise twins after what happened when we were six.

FLASHBACK:

¨psst,fox¨.....FOX!!!!. ¨Ahhhh-¨ a light brown hand covered my mouth it was Harls, she was pointing toward the window in her room since i slept over. Timeskip.¨were on the beach¨ i said to Harley who was looking at the still dark sky, ¨no duh swiper no swiping¨ she said quietly back. ¨Harley i told you to stop making Dora references about my name¨ ¨nerd¨ ¨how am i a nerd?¨ ¨only nerds use the references word fox¨...........*six year old glare starting....now* ¨ oh really harley at least i wasn't named after some dumb motorcycle¨ ¨at least i wasn't named after some dumb animal¨ ¨whatever¨.

We kept watching the sky above the sea until the sunrise(it's around 8:00am now they left at 5:00am). I was dozing off when I heard lots of yelling, then I heard my dad....oops. Turns out our parents gathered a good 1/4th of the town to look for us since everyone knew who we were.

That day everyone started calling us the sunrise twins, and it just stuck all the way till now even though we were 16.

A/N:short chapter I know, I'll crank out at least one more this week. How'd you like Foxes pov