Chapter 1

As Yamato was calmly sleeping having a great dream. He didn't notice his little sister climbing on his dresser and doing a front flip landing on his stomach.

Yamato: "OWWW WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

Kazumi: "Your going to be late for school so I woke you up!"

Yamato: "For FU...Never mind thank you for waking me up what time is it?"

Kazumi: "7 a clock."

Yamato: "Well alright go to your room and quickly change I'll make us breakfast." 

Yamato quickly changed brushed his teeth and made breakfast for the two of them. As his sister and him make their way to Kazumi's elementary school, Yamato couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. No mater he dropped her off at her school and made his way to Kuho Academy a place where he hates practically everyone besides Kiba his homie. Still during the walk their he couldn't shake the feeling so he looked around but didn't find anything other than a white cat it struct him as odd but he continued to school. On his way their he ran into one of his best friends Hiei Makoto.

Yamato: "Yo Hiei what's up."

Hiei: "Nothing Yamato you."

Yamato: "Nothing much I dropped Kazumi off at school oh and how is Emi?"

Hiei: "Emi is doing well she's back home in the under world."

Yamato: "Oh I just remembered you're getting a set of Evil pieces right?"

Hiei: "Ya but personally I don't like fighting but it's Beelzebub's orders so I guess it's okay." 

Yamato: "Bruh that's pretty rad though not only being the heir to the throne and having your own army that's pretty cool."

Hiei: "I guess but have you heard that the white dragon emperor died?"

Yamato: "White Dragon Emperor?"

Hiei: "He's the guy that wields Divine Dividing."

Yamato: "Oh that guy Vali right?"

Hiei: "Yep apparently a Human killed him and absorbed his power."

Yamato: "Your joking right..?"

Hiei: "Yamato if I wanted to joke around we would be in a bar drinking till we passed out."

Yamato: "Jesus OWWW!" 

Hiei: "And I'm friends with a Dumbass."

Yamato: "Hey!"

As the two finally arrived at school they prated way's as Hiei is a first year and Yamato is a second year student. As Yamato got to class he remembered he had a mission from Rias protect Issei Hyoudou and find out if he really has a sacred gear or not. But as we all know no one likes pervy.

Yamato: "Hey Hyoudou how are you doing..."

Issei: "I am doing great Yamamoto thanks for asking!"

Yamato: "So have you ever wondered how it would be like if you had a power?"

Issei: "Well duh that power would be the harem master and have all the big boobie girls in the world!"

Yamato: 'I regret asking.' "Wow but like besides that like an actual super power."

Issei: "It doesn't mater as long as I get a harem that's all I care about!"

Yamato: 'Rias why did you put me on this job why can't someone else do it he's killing my brain cells.' "Whatever float's your boat man."

As the day progressed Yamato reported what he and Issei were talking about nothing out of the ordinary. But after school Yamato saw a strange girl with an odd presences he reported it to Rias. After all was said and done he stated his walk home then he saw his other bestfriend Shirokishi Wantabe.

Note: Shirokishi prefers to go by Shiro.

Shiro: "Ay Yamato wassup!"

Yamato: "Oh Shiro wassup my guy."

Shiro/Yamato: 'Dam that was gay.'

Shiro: "Nothing but hey were is Kazumi?"

Yamato: "Her school went to a week trip to the mountains." 

Shiro: "Oh she's gonna have a fun time!"

Yamato: "Yep I remember when You, Hiei and Me went on that trip!"

Shiro: "Ya that was very funny especially when Hiei wedgied that counselor."

Both Yamato and Shiro laughed all they way until they had to split. Yamato continued Home until Rias gave him a call.

Yamato: "What's up president?"

Rias: "You know about the "date" Issei has."

Yamato: "Yes?"

Rias: "Well I want you too keep an eye on him that day and if shit hits the fan to try and save him."

Yamato: "What ever you say president."

Yamato sighed knowing that he has too deal another day with pervy. He made his way home cooked dinner, took a shower and went off to bed.

Tomorrow is Another Day.

(Word Count: 701)