Chapter 3

Yamato had another dream the same monster but it was staring down at him in disbelief and disappointment before it could speak. Shiro busted in the room and slapped Yamato awake.

Yamato: "THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

Shiro: "Your training young padawan it must start now."

Yamato: "Shiro it's 3 in the FUCKING MORNING!"

Shiro: "And your point?"

Yamato: "......okay what do I have to do..."

Shiro: "First we eat and change into our tracksuits."

After they changed and ate their breakfast witch consisted of  steak and muscle milk. They did 500 push-ups, 500 sit-ups, 250 pull-ups, 369 Crunches, and Run 11 Miles. Afterwards they showered ate lunch but before they did the next set Kazumi called Yamato.

Kazumi: "Big brother you forgot to call me yesterday..."

Yamato: "I'm sorry Kazumi but I was really busy."

Kazumi: "You always say that..."

Yamato: "I know I do look how about when you get back I'll take you to McDonalds and buy you a happy meal?"

Kazumi: "You think you can buy me out with a cheap meal from McDonalds?!"

Yamato: "....."

Kazumi: "Well you can see you in 5 days Brother."

After Kazumi hanged up Yamato thought to himself even after the whole family is gone how can he take care of Kazumi will being forced into a world were he must fight to live. But Shiro slapped the dog out of him 

Yamato: "Why just why..."

Shiro: "Boi snap out of it I can read your thought's don't worry Hiei already has asked his parent's too take care of Kazumi since he has a little sister those two can play and be happy so it will be ok Yamato."

Yamato: *Sighs* 'Maybe someday their will be peace hopefully.'

Shiro: "Now that's the Spirit come on lets keep going."

The two boys kept training for hours on end but currently with celery he was at the school with Rias and Sona discussing a certain issue.

(With Hiei)

Hiei: "Sona, Rias you both know why we are here right."

Sona: "Yes it's about Rias engagement."

Rias: "What are we going to do its only two weeks away Riser is defiantly going to make his move."

Hiei: "First of all You not we personally I still hate you but I am willing to help but the Issue is how I'm not a Sacred Gear wilder none of us are."

Sona: "True we don't have the power to fight the mater."

Rias: "Hiei what about your Rook with the Blue armor?"

Hiei: "Shirokishi is his name but while yes he is strong but his Longinus is the weakest of the 15 and yes he can use balance breaker but his armor is always in a state of equilibrium so he cant evolve his power's; he's stuck at where he is."

Rias: "What is equilibrium?"

Hiei: "....Sona has Rias always been this stupid?"

Sona: "Only sometimes."

 Rias: "Hey I'm not stupid!" 

Hiei/Sona: "Yes you are."

Rias:*Angy.jpg*