Character 7

Yamato was back in the same but this time his sword was in his left hand. However, the monster was nowhere to be seen. As he walked around he heard a voice "You are nearly ready." Yamato was confused. But he awoke when he heard Shiro yell at him to wake up.

Yamato: "I'm up jeez.."

Shiro: "Time to get up boy we got to go to Tomato's club."

Yamato: "Do we have to..."

Shiro: "Yes."

Yamato: "Alright.."

As they two dressed and ate breakfast, they Showered and brushed their teeth equipping the uniforms they had to wear. During their sprint to the school Shirokishi nearly broke the sound barrier. As they stopped in front of the ORC. They walked in calmly. As they gently opened the door.... they found sayori dead????

Author: "Re-Take Re-Take!"

-Take two-

Shirokishi: "We're here bitches!"

Hiei: "Hello There."

Yamato: "General Kenobi." 

Hiei and Yamato proceeded to slaughter all the Padawans-

Author: "FOR FUCK SAKE RETAKE!"

-Take Three-

Shirokishi: "Hey boss we're here."

Hiei: "Good alright take a stand by the sides of the couch as we explain the plan."

Yamato: "Okie."

Both of the boys stood like soldiers.

Hiei: "Rias I'm going to explain the plan because if you do you'll make it sound dumb."

Rias: "But...."

Hiei: "IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!"

Rias: "..."

Hiei: "Good now it's simple Shirokishi, Yamato and I will "Apart" of Rias peerage since no one really knows I have a peerage It will work. Step 1 me and my boys will act as a rook Shirokishi a knight Yamato and Me a Bishop. Step 2 the game will be rigged so Rias will challenge Riser to a rating game. and three we will get an obvious handicap so we can train more like train all of Rias peerage and Yamato to unlock his balance breaker."

Before Hiei could speak anymore a teleportation symbol appeared and out came Riser and his peerage. 

Riser: "Riser has returned."

Issei: "Who is this dick weed."

Shirokishi: "That's KFC."

Riser: "How dare you mock I lord Riser?!"

Shirokishi: "Oh wait you're not KFC your RBC."

Riser: "Insulant worm what is RBC?"

Shirokishi: "Retarded Brunt Chicken."

Riser heavily angered threw a blast of fire at Shirokishi. Everyone thought he had died but out of the smoke their he was in his armor.

Riser: "YOU WOULDNT HAVE SURVIVED RISERS FIRE WITHOUT THAT ARMOR!"

Shirokishi: "I would I'm built Different 🥶🥶." -Gangster's Paradise plays-

Grayfia: "Boy's calm down we do not need any bloodshed-"

Rias: "Riser I challenge you to a rating game!" 

Riser: "Oh very well riser accepts however keep your pesky servant in control riser would have fried him for his insolence."

Sirzechs: "That's enough."

Riser: "Very well my lord."

Sirzechs: "Due to Rias inexperience we have to give her and her peerage a week to train is this understood Riser?"

Riser: "Of course my league Riser will now depart."

As Riser and his peerage left

Sirzechs: "Shirokishi please calm your self Riser despite his appearance is no joke."

Shirokishi: "Yes he is and when I am done with him he Will Think The Doom Slayer Was Being Nice To The demons."

Sirzechs: "Really, Hiei control your servant."

Hiei: "Shiro play nice for now."

Shirokishi: "Kay."

Sirzechs: "Either way let me teleport you all to the training location."

(One Teleportation Later)

Hiei: "Eh I have seen better."

Rias: "What do you mean you have seen better?!"

Hiei: "I just have alright redhead."

Rias: "Okay celery boy."

As everyone walked and carried heavy objects Issei started to complain.

Issei: "How much longer Is it?!"

Kiba: "Just five more minutes."

Issei: "I'm going to die before we get there..."

Shirokishi: "On your right!"

Shirokishi was carrying a truck with a comedically largely sized container.

Issei: "What the HELL!?"

Shirokishi: "I call it Crackhead determination."

As those three were arguing Yamato had a hugely bad feeling he knew something bad was going to happen.

(In the distance)

???: "When Yamato is alone I should Introduce myself."

Albion: "Why do you want to Introduce yourself to him?"

???: "We once knew each other before and he already forgot about me I'll make sure he doesn't."

Albion: "Why are you speaking in such a frightening tone?"

???: "No reason Albion."

Albion: "That reminded me what is your name?"

???: "My Name Is-

And that's it for our short chapter see yall in the next one.

(706 words)