Without a Word

She would never forget the day Keefe had left her without a word, without saying goodbye, thanks to the photographic memory Sophie and Keefe had. That day was the worst day she ever had in her entire life. When she found out Keefe had moved she was heart broken. That moment had haunted her for 6 years ever since she was 12.  

            Keefe had always protected her from the stupid Stina when she kept calling her a freak because Sophie had skipped 2 grades and was adopted, but Keefe had always understood, he had skipped one grade, but nobody teased him, because of his insanely rich parents, and their amazing careers. Stina had always hated Sophie because Keefe was Sophie's best friend. Her first and best friend.  " Don't listen to her Foster, she's just jealous." He had said, when they first met.

            Keefe's dad was never happy about Keefe and Sophie being friends, He told Keefe that she was a bad influence and had always told Keefe to stay away from Sophie but Keefe did not listen, Being the boy he was. One day Cassius had just left, with Keefe, and his mom. No, goodbye, no letter. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. N o t h i n g.  

Hey readers, please don't judge, mean comments are not welcome here. This is our first fanfic, so it might not be the best. PS, we will try to keep the Fitz bashing to a minimum. 

 Ages

Keefe:  17

Sophie: 16

Fitz: 17

Biana : 16

Marella : 16

Dex: 16