"Hey Foster, Long Time No See!"

Keefe Sencen

When you wake up to a gray, dull morning, you think it will be a normal morning

When you wake up to a gray, dull morning, you think it will be a normal morning. Little did he know, he was so wrong...

When Keefe got to school, (fashionably late of course) He saw the spotlight, on a slender figure, with beautiful, shiny, hair around her face, and the most gorgeous brown eyes, fleck with golden.  She had a nervous face expression, and was tearing a bunch of eyelashes off.  

Wait, that was so achingly familiar. He squinted, only to see FOSTER!! His Sophie FOSTER!!!! He panicked immediately. He tried to wave to her, but Wonderboy, aka Fitz, stopped him. "Hey man, what's up?" Keefe gave a short reply, "oh hey Fitzy". Keefe quickly went to his first class.

His teacher, Professor Conley kept droning about something boring, as Keefe rolled his eyes. He HAD to ditch. He slowly rose up, and exited the class without saying a word. He went to his familiar ditching spot, in the stark white hallways, and sat down. He took out his golden sketchbook, and immediately started sketching, his hands took over, and he began to recognize the familiar figure of Sophie. He sighed, Sophie probably wouldn't even remember him. He closed his eyes, imagining that gorgeous girl. Some nervous footsteps interrupted his thoughts. 

He saw an achingly familiar figure. Wait, that was Sophie. He watched her with curious eyes, noticing she still had the K necklace that he gave her for her 12th birthday. Sophie was ripping out a buttload of eyelashes. She was cradling her hand, as she stumbled on. 

Not thinking, Keefe cleared his throat, " You must be lost." 

293 words

Guys, pls don't judge, as u all know, this is our first story.