The Kidnapping

Diana didn't know what happened. one minute she was going to sleep on the ground from traveling, next she was awakening in a house and a pink haired guy with a sword was staring at her. "who are you? why am i here?" she asked more demanding than questionably, sitting up against the headboard of the bed she was in. The man stood up from his chair and slowly made his way over to her. "My name is Technoblade. you're here 'cause i kidnapped you." He said bluntly and monotoned. she was confused, "why would you kidnap me, i have done no harm to you." she said burrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "but you mean importance to him, and he has something i want." he said. "why bring me into it? a childish thing to do for power over him." she was confused to who she was important to. suddenly it hit her, Dream. she was terrified, fear struck her. she didn't ever want to go near that man again, not after what he did to her. "what is it?" the tall man asks again, he saw the fear in her eyes and wondered why she was scared. were they not friends? he thought. "you- you won't make me go back to him. would you? you would. i beg of you don't make me."
she said looking into his eyes, they were pretty. Technoblade looked shocked, he backed up a few spaces. he quickly composed himself and turned back towards the door, "i won't okay. just stay here." Techno didn't know what to do anymore. after seeing her eyes he knew he didn't want to give her to Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after Technoblade left the room Diana decided to look around the room. it was kinda bare but beautiful. the bed had silk sheets and fluffy cotton pillows. the nightstand beside the bed was made of wood and had a few books, one she noticed as "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, it was a good read. it had a candle and a lamp beside it. the closet was wooden and a door was open, revealing some dress's from within. they looked beautiful and soft to the touch. the walls were bare except for the few torches. their was a table with 3 chairs around it, one that was in front of her bed from when Techno had sat in it. a chess board was placed upon the table.
there was a huge bookshelf that had a sorts of books in it. she also took notice of the huge bay window that had comfy pillows and blankets draped over the seat. the room was very spacious and comfy, but in another situation she might have enjoyed the room. but she has been kidnapped and she desperately needed to get back to her house. she knew the dangers of leaving her home and she knew it wouldn't be long before chaos erupted.