Nature's Princess

Diana woke up the next day and knew she needed to get out of her room. she didn't want to be there anymore, and she had a job to do.
she walked to the wooden door and opened it, looking down the dark hallway that only had a window of light to see. she crept down the hall, making her way down the stairs. past the nicely decorated kitchen, dinning room, and living room. she made her way to what she presumed as the front door, opening it to confirm her accusation. it was cold and snowy when she walked down the stairs. she realized a horse was staring at her, he kneeled in greeting to her. which she obviously did in return. "do you have a name?" she asked politely, stroking her hand over his nape. "ah Carl, what a beautiful name for a beautiful horse." she said turning, realizing where she went flowers bloomed, even in the soft snow. she started on her way towards the forest before she felt a strong hand on her wrist. she turned her head quickly, "what are you doing out here?" Technoblade said sternly. "my time here was pleasant, but i must be getting home now." she said kindly, turning her hand so she was out of his tight grip. "you- no. you can't leave." he says picking her up bridal style, in his touch she was warm. even though the soft snow could make a normal person not used to the climate, shivering and freezing to the touch. "messrs.  Technoblade, please put me down. i need to go home, you're welcome to come along. you can bring me back after i get something." Technoblade looked confused, not many people he kidnapped had offered to take him back to their house after leaving. "what are you going to get." he said, wondering if the thing was a person, which is Dream. "just my animals. they get lonely and are worried when i'm not there." he nodded, "oh! and Techno. you have to promise to let them come back when you see them ok." he only huffed and said "fine." so after packing for the adventure, they set out. "where's your house actually at?" Technoblade asked while they climbed up a hill. "it's a while away, from the rate we're going we should be there by  tomorrow. ." after a while of walking, they decided to stop for the night. "have you always done that?" Techno asks looking at the flower petals of a daisy blooming where Diana stood. she looked down to see the flowers and greens growing. "this? yeah, it usually only happens when i'm happy. but the flowers usually fade back into the ground after 2 minutes." she said as the flowers from her trail went away. "what are you?"
she froze, she hadn't heard the question in so long it felt unfamiliar to her. "it's who are you, not what. i'm a person. you'll soon find out my purpose for this world, if you haven't already." she said snapping at him. she felt guilty for it, really. but the trauma the question gave her was enough to shake her up. after eating a few pieces of bread and chicken they went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana woke up early the next day, per usual. she looked around for things to do but only saw 2 packs, an ember in the fire, and a sleeping Technoblade. she decided to take a stroll to clear her thoughts. her soft and warm hands claimed together. she heard a bush rustle and looked around. it came from her left and slowly started walking towards it. (this is how people die in horror movie fr) a snake slithered out, a python. it looked at her, and she looked back at it. "well hello there, you scared me." she held out her arm for the snake to crawl up which it did. "good morning to you to Technoblade." she said not looking up from stroking the snakes head. she suddenly felt her headache grow. she let go of the snake and fell to the ground. "no no no no no. he had no right." flashes of a guy with a yellow and red beanie on dying by dream and a guy reviving clouded her vision. she opened her eyes again once her headache calmed, to see a worried Technoblade kneeling in front of her. he looked down at the withered flowers around her. "i can't tell you yet, not now." she said standing up, walking to the campsite to grab her pack. "you  scared  me." Techno says getting his pack and following her lead to her house. "im sorry, i didn't mean for you to watch that." she said turning around to look at him. "was- was it painful? the thing you just did?" he asked recalling her fall to the ground. "it was. but i'm not the one who did it." she said. "you're right 'he' did. who's he?" "im not allowed to say." "bullshit." he says, angry that she won't tell him anything. "calm down will you? we're almost there." they claimed over a mountain and finally she saw her home, smiling. her house was a palace with ender man as guards that stood outside of every entrance. the perimeter of the years was filled with almost glowing flowers and leaves. the palace itself was made of bedrock a beacons light coming from the open room in the middle of the palace. she looked over at Techno who was stood in shock.
"why is the ender dragon here?"