Mrs. Ender and Mr. Collins

"why is the ender dragon here?"

—————————

"i suppose it's time for an explanation. would you like to have some tea while we talk?" she said walking past the ender-man by her door. the 2 beside the door bowed down to her and Technoblade. "i guess so." he said eyeing everything suspiciously, this place was unfamiliar to him and he didn't feel safe. especially with ender-man, a girl that held secrets, and a whole dragon outside of her house. they walking into what he assumed as the kitchen. stone appliances, moss, and plants all around the room. he sat at the rock carved table that had 2 chairs. he watched her as she started making tea, green of course. when she finished, she poured the hot liquid into 2 glass teacups and put a plate of cookies on the table. even though they both knew the other wouldn't eat one. tension had the air thick. when they both were seated, she took a sip and sighed. "questions, causes, and concerns?" she said leaning back against her stone seat, looking at him seriously. "who are you?" he blurted out. "i'm called many names. Mother nature, the mother of the realms, god." she stopped for a moment to sip her tea. "I can manipulate the earth, and speak to animals. i can grow things and make things out of anything that comes from the Earth." she stared at him for a few minutes. "w- why you? why this? how did it happen? where you born this way?" he blurted out rapidly. "my mother was a kind and loving women, or so they say. she was arranged by her village to marry a greedy political man. he was unjust and cruel, he did unthinkable things. but my mother still saw the good in him, but he wanted nothing to do with her. so he left her for a younger, prettier, richer woman. my mother didn't want to be alone, so she found a cult. she joined and became a valuable member. she was chosen to give birth to a daughter for the sake of the Earth. she accepted and i was born through sacrifices. my mother died while giving birth, they never actually cared for her at all. the blood of millions of animals was flowed through my veins. a curse of sorts. i'm bound to the land, and forced to be the mother of all creations. for eternity. that is my curse." she whispered the last sentence spacing out. Techno felt sadness, she was being forced to be the Earth's "mother" against her own will. her whole life was planned out in front of her. Techno looked at her, "so if you rule the Earth, how come there are ender man and the ender dragons out of your house?" she played with her nails, "they were made to protect me. all of the creepers and spiders and mobs, we're all made to protect me. most all help me. some sacrifice themselves for food but i usually just eat berries and wheats. The Nether was made as a balance between death and life. i walk down that road. i'm 8,981 years old. i have 0 hearts cause i can't die." she said quickly, smiling. "now come on, i want to see my baby." Techno's eyes widened, baby? "you have a baby?!" he was confused. she started laughing as they walked past the ender man guarding the back entrance. "Technoblade, meet my baby." she said pointing to the massive ender dragon that stared at them both. Techno suddenly had a realization "are you kidding me? that's the pet that we're bringing home?!?" she sat on the stone wall behind the dragon, it putting its head on her lap while she pet it smiling. "come on it'll be easier and faster to go back to your house. plus we're bringing one Enderman. he doesn't have to ride with us tho." she walked over to an enderman which quickly bowed seeing her walking towards him. he looked over at her and how she was looking right in the Enderman's eyes. he didn't shake or teleport away. odd. he bowed his head and teleported away. she made her way back to him. "he's going ahead, let's go, get on." he hesitantly got on the dragon the scales brushing against his palms. once he got situated, he held his hand out for the shorter girl. standing in a patch of flowers as usual. she grabbed it and hoisted herself in front of him, grabbing onto a scale. she looked back at him, "give me a second, pardon my language." he was confused, then she started speaking. "⟒ ⋏ ⎅ ⟒ ⍀, ⌿ ⌰ ⟒ ⏃ ⌇ ⟒ ⏁ ⏃ ☍ ⟒ ☊ ⏃ ⍀ ⟒ ⍜ ⎎ ⏁ ⊑ ⟒ ⊑ ⍜ ⎍ ⌇ ⟒ ⏃ ⋏ ⎅ ⊬ ⍜ ⎍ ⍀ ⌇ ⟒ ⌰ ⎐ ⟒ ⌇. ⟒ ⋏ ⎅ ⟒ ⍀ ⎅ ⍀ ⏃ ☌ ⍜ ⋏.....she turned to look at techno. get ready, ⍜ ⋏!" the ender dragon took off and techno found himself holding onto the dragon for the life of him. they were flying through the air and the dragon made its way above the clouds. a beautiful sunset shined orange, yellow, and red perfectly over the soft looking clouds. techno stared until he felt fabric brush against him. he looked to see Diana standing up with her arms out, eyes closed. her hair was sure to get tangled but it didn't bother her one bit. she was stunning in his eyes. something about her drew him in, tempting him to come closer. he felt it then just as he did when he first saw her in the woods. he guessed it was a side affect of being mother nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"who's that?" Diana said peering over the side of the dragon, looking down at an unfamiliar man that's was looking at them in shock.
techno looked down and saw him, a small, rare smile making its way onto his face. "a good friend." he replied softly. Diana didn't question him further, she was only worried about her dragon. "⎅ ⍀ ⏃ ☌ ⍜ ⋏ ⏃, ⎅ ⍜ ⍙ ⋏." (dragona down) Diana said, Techno immediately placed his hands more tightly onto the dragon but Diana never moved to sit down. she looked at him with a smirk, and then jumped. he gasped as she fell the dragon hurrying to catch up. techno watched concerned slightly as if the girl had a death wish. the dragon pulled under the small girl and she flipped back onto the dragon laughing happily. "have you gone mad?" he asks bewildered. "honey i've always been." she replied jumping off the dragon onto the ground. tech took his time to slide off. "Techno! my son!" Techno turned and was pulled into a hug. "hey dad." he said slightly muffled from Philza's shoulder. they pulled away after they heard a loud laugh. Techno turned to see the ender dragon pushing Diana with it's snout and her speaking the foreign language to it. he realized both the dragon and Diana had a mischievous glint in their eyes. But it quickly disappeared when Diana turned to the two boys. "Hello Mr. Collins!" diana said extending her hand for him to shake which he did with a bright smile. "Hello, please excuse me for intruding. i wasn't aware techno had a girlfriend." He said politely. techno turned red. "dadd you know it's not like thatttttt." he said annoyed. "ik i just like to annoy you techy. now sweetie who are you and why is the ender dragon here?" Philza said lingering her gaze before looking back at her. but Diana smiled brightly, "I'm Diana sir. and the ender dragon is my pet, protecter really but he never really has to unless commanded." she said looking up at Phil. "may i ask about your wings? ravens right?" she said staring at them in awe. Phil looked at her expression and laughed, "yes their raven, i'm half breed. most of our family is." he extended his wings so they were all the way out. her eyes got big in excitement and slowly extended her hand to touch it which phil gave the nod to confirm to. "fascinating. i've never seen a half breed of such ability over their animal side. can you shift into a raven at will?" she said questionably. phil nodded to her excitement. "that's so cool!" she turned to Techno who looked at her questionably. "i need to go take dragona back to her eggs. it'll only be a few moments, promise i'll be back at most 2 hours." Diana said holding up the number 2. Techno sighed, this whole kidnapping thing wasn't going to plan. "fine. you have 2 hours." he said taking Phil inside to have a few drinks. but stopped when he saw something on his couch, more like a someone. "TECHNOBLADE. MY FRIEND. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!"