Part 2

Deena's POV

Sam is weird for one thing. She got so weirded out when she found out I was lesbian like I get it you don't see many people like me but damn. I guess it kind of hurt me to find out she was disgusted by people like me. It was never really easy growing up with finding out I liked girls like that. I guess you don't that many nice people in the now.

Maybe in the future it'll be better but I'm hoping it would get better now. I was just starting on the English assignment when I got a call. "Hey there's a party tonight wanna go?" Kate asked from the other end. "You know what, sure I'll go." I said with a smile. "Great pick me up at 6 and I'll tell you the address." Kate said. I hung the phone up and went to go give some cash to Josh so he could purchase food while I was gone.

It was 4:30 right now and I still had some homework so I decided to finish that up. I finished with last question for math and looked at my watch. The time read 5:45 so I got into better looking clothes and told Josh I'd be gone for a few hours. I was about to take off in my car when I saw Sam sitting on her steps and it looked like she was crying.

I walked up to her like a dumb person. "You okay?" I asked in a concerned tone. "I'm just fine Deena." She said sarcastically. "Damn sorry I was just trying to comfort you but apparently I'm not good at it." I replied just as sarcastic. I started to walk away. "Wait- no that's not what I meant, it's just my parents are always fighting that's all." Sam said, standing up. "Oh I'm sorry, trust me I know it sucks." I said, walking back to her. "There's a party tonight wanna come?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Sure I'll come lemme just grab a jacket real quick." Sam said going back into her house. Before I knew it she walked back outside with a jacket on and one of my tapes in hand. "One of my favorite so far." She said, holding the tape up. "Really? One of my favorites too." I replied with a smile. "Oh really, I guess we'll have to play it then." Sam said with a smirk. I drove to Kate's house and picked her up while the radio was still playing the tape.

I was beating my fingers to the drummer solo since it was kind of a habit. I could hear Sam giggling at something Kate said but I wasn't really paying attention to them because I was to focused on my thoughts. I was thinking about the last time I went to a party. I got extremely drunk and just couldn't focus on shit not even my friends.

When Simon finally got me out of the party I basically told them how I once tried to overdose when my mom left. That's how Kate took all the drugs out of my house and only brought some over if I actually needed them. However I never really got sick anymore so I didn't really need medication. "You ready for the party Deena?" Kate asked. "Uhm yeah I guess I'm ready just don't let me get drunk again." I said, gripping the steering wheel harder than before.

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked, putting her hand on my shoulder. I shook her hand off and just yeah. We finally got to the party and we went inside. I went and stood by a bunch of band kids and talked with them awhile. It had been about an hour when I had to pee but the only bathroom was upstairs.

I went upstairs and was about to go in when I heard the douche bag peter. "Yeah she's in there already so I'm getting what I wanted early." Peter had told his friend. I automatically knew who he was talking about so I rushed into the bedroom and locked the door. "Heyyyy Deena, how's it hanging?" Sam asked, trying to put a smirk on. "Peter is trying to rape you so if you would just come easy." I said heading towards the bed. "I can cum easy." Sam said with a giggle. I just brushed it off and put her arm over my shoulder and then headed to the door.

I opened the door to Peter about to come in. "Oh if it wasn't the d*ke stealing the girl." Peter said standing in my way. "Get the fuck out of my way Peter." I yelled at him. "Oh c'mon let me have some fun." He said reaching for Sam. "Go fuck one of the girls who actually want you." I told walking past. Kate stopped me and said she'd get a ride with someone else and that I could just take Sam home.