chapter 77

Zoe's POV

Tonight I had a date with Harry. After everything we've been through with Nathan he forgave me. He asked me out on a date. I actually don't know where yet, but Kelsey does know and she is helping me get ready.

Kelsey should be here at my apartment in about half an hour. Carly went to go shoot some basketball tonight so she isn't here right now. I laid a few comfortable outfits, because Harry probably has a casual date planned out.

I decide to go ahead and put my make up on so I'll have enough time to do my hair when Kelsey gets here. She's pretty slow at doing my hair, because it's so thick compared to hers.

-------------------------------------

About half an hour later Kelsey showed up, with my make up already done so I have time to spare.

Kelsey barged on inside with a huge back in her hand. "What's that?" I pointed at the bag. She laid it down on my bed. "It's your dress. Harry picked it out." She smirked.

Harry? Harry got me a dress? He seriously shouldn't have done that. Why am I so lucky to have a guy like him?

"Oh wow," I gasped as Kelsey puled out a long gold tinted dress with the back showing. I felt the fabric and was astonished.

"It's beautiful." I gasped, on the verge of crying, because no guy has ever done this.

"Stop yapping, now go try it on!" She squealed pushing me into the bathroom.

_

I stripped out of my clothes, pulling the gorgeous dress over my head. I pulled it over my face carefully trying not to get my make up smeared.

_

Kelsey quickly curled my hair. She done a great job at trying to make my hair look natural. And my smokey eye matches amazing with my dress surprisingly.

I feel like a princess.

Kelsey sat down on my couch eating Cheetos, us waiting for Harold to arrive.

__

About seven o'clock Harry finally arrived. I slipped on my sparkly flats that matched perfect and grabbing my iPhone 5c on the counter.

I turned the handle coming into the view of a curly haired, green eyed boy. Who was wearing black pants and a button up shirt. He actually looked very....hot.

"Y-you-u look..." He was staring up and down at my body. He must like what he sees, because he's at loss for words.

"Beautiful." He finished his sentence. I blushed thanking him, by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

_

We hopped into his Range Rover, making our way through town.

"Where are we going?" I asked breaking the silence.

I could tell he wanted to tell me, yet he didn't, "It's a surprise." He winked. I groaned in frustration.

He turned off onto a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. What the heck? Where are we going?

___

He stopped at the middle of a field , "Where are we?" I asked once again. He jumped out of the car not answering my question. He walked over to my door opening it. I hopped out taking in my surroundings.

There was a beautiful cabin just across the field. "Oh wow, that's beautiful." I gasped.

Harry hooked his arm in mine, "Well, lets go my lady." He smiled walking towards the cabin.

 We made our way inside. It looked about three stories high. "Come this way." Harry said, taking me outback.

I walked out there, looking around. Oh my goodness. There was pillows and blankets in the grass with a gigantic movie screen playing my a projector against the cabin.

"Kelsey put a bag of comfortable clothes for us in the car." He spoke up.

"Then why did I wear this?" I motioned to my outfit.

"Because, I was going to take you to a romantic dinner, but I would rather cuddle with you while watching a sad movie. " Harry assured. He must have already had this planned after the dinner.

_

After changing into the black yoga pants and a tank top Kelsey packed me I made my way back to where Harry was. He was sprawled out on all the blankets, currently waiting for me to return. I jumped into the massive pile of pillows.

He laughed at me being the idiot that I am. "What movie are we watching?" I asked, moving over to lay beside of him. I would cuddle with him, but I don't want to move things too fast with our friendship. We haven't even started dating since we broke up when I cheated with Nathan.

He grabbed the computer near him selecting a movie to play on the projector. "We are going to watch Big Hero 6." Big Hero 6?  That's a cartoon type of movie.

"What?" I was very confused, I thought we were waching a sad, depressing movie. He clicked onto the movie, it popping into the big screen against the wall.

"It's a great movie, it even made me cry." He blushed, he must be embarrassed.

"Awh, is Hazza embarrassed?" I cooed.

He nodded, scooting closer to me. He aid the computer behind us so it wasn't in the way.

He patted his chest, motioning me to lay on his chest for comfort. I hesitated, but ending up doing it anyways.

____

When the movie came to a end, Harry sat up very fast. He then grabs my hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. What is he going to do? Kiss me?

"Zoe..." He mumbled.

I looked into his eyes, waiting for him to finish.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He smiled. Oh my goodness. After waiting for atleast six weeks, he finally decided to ask.

I bit my lip, slowly nodding. When I answered, his eyes lit up with pure happiness. I'm so glad to be able to see him this happy again.

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist securing them tightly as someone was going to steal me. "Please don't ever leave me again." He mumbled into my neck. Ahhh, I've missed my Harry.