chapter 10

Anybody else going to On The Road Again Tour? I'm going on August 18 to Columbus, Ohio.

Harry's POV

I looked up and I noticed I wasn't in my bedroom. Then I felt the bed dip beside me. I looked over at the most gorgeous girl, Zoe Marie. Her arm was wrapped around my waist tightly. She must've thought I was asleep because she was tracing my tattoos.

"Boo!" I whispered into her ear. She jumped. And looked up at me and smacked my chest.

"Gosh I thought you were asleep." She said.

"I've been awake for awhile. " I blushed.

I grabbed her waist and put her on top of me where her head was laying on my chest.

"Mhm" she mumbled.

"What?" I was curious.

"Oh nothing, I'm just so happy you are here. With me. " You have no idea Zoe.

"I really like you Zoe & you know that. I will always be here." I smiled. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

"I hope so" And she laid her head back down.

"So you still going to that dinner with the boys and me tonight?" I asked her.

"Oh shit that's tonight. I totally forgot. My wrist is still hurt can't I have a rain check?" Noooo.

"I'll get you some Tylenol for that wrist, please go with me. All the boys are bringing their girlfriends and I want to show off how wonderful mine is. " I kissed her head.

"Fineee, but it's because I want that Tylenol." And she got up and went through the apartment.

I decided to go see what she was doing.

I heard the shower turn on and I smirked.

I quietly opened the door and started stripping all my clothes off. Haha.

I stepped in the shower without her being able to hear me. I put my bare body close to hers & wrapped my arms around and she elbowed me right in the gut.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Harry what is your fucking problem. Why in the world are you in the shower!!!!" She tried covering herself up.

I blushed. "Don't try covering yourself up. Gosh Zoe, quit being so insecure about yourself." I grabbed the shampoo bottle.

"I needed a shower too, & besides we don't need to waste water." I winked at her. "Now turn around."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe's POV

I still can't believe Harry did that. We haven't even had sex yet? But wow. His body.. I can still replay it in my mind. I know me and Trey did stuff like that, but let's face it, Trey is fat. Harry not so much.

Harry came in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Like what you see?" I turned my face around. My cheeks were probably red as a tomato.

"Mhmm" I mumbled. Harry came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

He whispered in my ear. "We need to do that more often " & he kissed my cheek. It sent chills down my body.

"Go get ready, the dinner with the boys is in less than 3 hours. Niall texted me and said we are meeting at 3 and its 12:30, right now."

I sprinted up the stairs before he could finish his sentence.

All I could think about was : Are the boys going to like me?