Chapter 2

Word count: 1,025        Characters count: 5,128

Y/N POV

    The guard takes me to a room with a single bed. "What am I doing here?"
    "Janson wants you in here so in the morning when he needs you he doesn't wake up the others." I just nod and lay in bed, the door locks. I can't sleep without Newt or I have nightmares. Guess I'm going to a sleepless night. I close my eyes and doze off.

In her dream/nightmare

    I open my eyes and see Ben, Alby, Gally, and Chuck standing in front of me.
    Ben looks at me "YOU DID THIS!"
    "No.." I tell him.
    "YOU COULD HAVE SAVED US!" Gally yells at me.
    "I'm sorry."
    "No you're not." Ben runs at me and grabs me by my throat. He starts to choke me.
    "Ben please!"
    "Why would I save you when you didn't save us?"

End of dream/nightmare

    I jump awake and I scream. I look around and see I'm in the same room I fell asleep in. I rush my hand to my neck and try to catch my breath. Tears slowly wet my face.
    "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whisper.
    The door opens and I look up and see Janson standing there "Good morning Y/N." I stand up and walk up to him. He walks me to a room with a medical bed in it. "A doctor is going to come in and we would like to see your powers."
    "I don't feel comfortable with that."
    "If you don't show us then we'll have to do it the hard way."
    "I thought you were good?"
    "We want to see what you know as WICKED did erase some of your memories about your powers."
    "Fine."

3rd POV

    Y/N sits on the table and waits. Janson leaves and comes back in with a doctor. The doctor brings a mind analyzer. They put it on her head and Janson opens the door and a guard comes in with a pot of dirt.
    "Ok Y/N you can guess what this is for. First we would like to see your earth power." Janson tells her.
    She nods and takes the pot in her hands. She stares at the pot and slowly a plant emerges from the dirt. The plant slowly grows a flower head and blooms into a daisy.
    "Fire." Janson yells at her. She looks at him. She doesn't want to do it but she is afraid of what the hard way will imply. She engulfs the flower in fire. She slowly looks up with a deadly look in her eyes as the flower burns. Another guard comes in with a cup of water. "Now water." She makes the water come out of the cup and extinguish the fire. The guard holding the cup also holds up a feather. "Air." she makes the feather float into the air and to her hand. Both of the guards leave and another comes in with a piece of metal. Y/N looks at Janson "now bend... the met..." he doesn't finish before the metal is crushed and thrown beside Janson's head.
    "Happy now?" she asks.
    "We have three more. Your healing, yourself and others." Teresa walks into the room and walks to Janson. He pulls out a knife and cuts her hand she winces.
    "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Y/N yells at him.
    "Heal her." Teresa walks over to Y/N and Y/N grabs her hand. Y/N slowly heals Teresa's hand. Why was Teresa helping him was the only thought that went thought her head. Before Y/N could turn around she feels a sharp pain in her arm. She looks at her arm and sees a cut all along it. The wound slowly mends the skin back together.
    "What now?" Y/N asks.
    A young girl walks into the room and Teresa leaves. "Control her."
    "What?" Y/N asks.
    "There are two powers that we have not seen. Mind control, and electricity." Janson tells her.
    Y/N look at the girl "I've never done that."
    "DO IT!" Janson yells at her. Y/N closes her eyes and tries to think of the girl walking up to Janson and slapping him. With that thought Y/N hears a slap sound she opens her eyes and sees Janson holding his face. Before Y/N could see what was happening she felt metal on her wrists. "Now you need to electrify the cuffs and they will open." Y/N gets mad and feels a spark leave her fingers hitting the cuffs. The cuff jumps open and Y/N jumps up. Y/N wrists have slight bruising and slight burn marks.
    "I'm done now" Y/N yells. Janson nods and the door opens.
    "Your friends are in the cafetera. The first door to the left."
    Y/N leaves the room and starts walking towards the cafeteria but half way there she gets dizzy. She stops and uses the wall to steady herself.

A memory jumps forward.

    Ava sits in front of young Y/N and smiles "Where are done with the tests now Y/N. Janson will take you to your room. I hope you are ready to go into the Maze" a man walks in and Y/N slowly recognizes its Janson and by his side stands a young girl with brown hair.
    "Y/N meet Teresa. Teresa meet Y/N." Janson tells both of the young girls.

End of memory

    Y/N had a feeling that Janson worked for WCKD but could never prove it. He looked so familiar when she first saw him but she couldn't put her finger on it. Y/N knew that Teresa used to work at WCKD with Thomas but why was Teresa in the program and was almost an equal to Janson at that age? Y/N has a bad feeling about Teresa and WCKD she has a feeling that Teresa is still working with them.
    Y/N looks forwards and sees a guard taking the boys to their room. Y/N follows behind and walks right beside Newt and she walks close to him. Newt looks down at a Y/N squat walking beside him. Y/N puts her finger to her lip to tell him to be quiet. The guard pushes Y/N and the boys into the room. The guards slam the door shut.

Authors note- hey guys sorry for not posting been so busy with work. I will still try my hardest to update. So here is an extra meme? Joke? Idk what to call it.

 So here is an extra meme? Joke? Idk what to call it