5

Mina's POV

Aizawa continued to watch the class while Izu-kun, Bakubabe, and I all sat on the ground. Bakubabe sat in Izu-kun's lap though and laid back on his chest while he played with Bakubabe's hair. "Ne, Mina-chan?" I turned and saw Izu-kun laying on his back with Bakubabe laying on top of him, their stomachs against each other but Bakubabe's head under Izu-kun's chin and he was looking at me, Izu-kun appeared to be fast asleep. "What's up Bakubabe?" I gave him my kindest smile and he smiled back nervously, "Well um, you see, mmm." He hid his face in Izu-kun's chest, pulling Izu-kun's shirt up to cover him more. "It's ok Bakubabe, you can tell Mama Mina anything!" He lowered the shirt back down but kept it tightly in his grasp as he smiled at me gently.

"I know Mina-chan, I'm just nervous. What if I go back to being aggressive again? What if everyone hates me and it's too late to try and be friends with them? What if they use me?" He hid his face in Izu-kun's chest but his eyes watched me, gauging my reaction. I stated calmly, "I'll do everything in my power to avoid all of those things. I won't ever let anyone use you and no one hates you, they were just a little offended you had harsh nicknames for them. Besides I know the real you, and everyone is used to your persona so if you do go back to that we'll understand. They all still think you were hit with a quirk so that gives you some freedom." He nodded with a smile and balled up on top of Izu-kun's torso, somehow managing to fit entirely on it, and closed his eyes.

"Ashido. Come here." Aizawa called for me, just a few feet away.  I stood up, swatted the dirt and grass off my pants, and stood next to him, "Yes Aizawa sensei?" He quickly pet my head, just for a split second before standing with his arms crossed again, "Thank you for caring for them." I smile at him and hug his side, he's mostly unresponsive except to pull his arm out of my grasp and rest it behind me in a small side hug, "You hide it extremely well but I know they're your favorite students. Besides they're my friends! Mama Mina watches out for all her hoes after all." He chuckles a bit and though he looks like he's not enjoying the hug his arm is holding me tightly as he hugs me back, "I have a top three actually, and don't call your class hoes that's offensive to them." I looked him with a smirk, "To the hoes or to 1A?" He looks back at me with a smirk of his own, "To the hoes."

I let him go and he moves his arm, crossing them in front of himself again as I laugh and he chuckles quietly. "Rude but fair!" After a short while I stop laughing and raise a hand to my mouth, "You're quite humorous you know, for an old guy." I tease. He chuckles again and places a hand on my mid back before shoving me towards the field, "Don't push it child." He has a playful expression and I sigh dramatically, "Yeah yeah, no promises Dadzawa. See ya!" I quickly run off back to where I was training my quirk. Uraraka jogs up to me quickly, "Mina! Hey what was that about?" She asks pointing towards Dadzawa and Dekubaku, yes order of the names is important for the ship! There is no way baby Baku is top in the relationship. "Oh Bakubabe just wanted to train with me later is all! Don't worry about it Ura!" I gave her a smile and a gentle nudge with my elbow. "Oh that's good then! Good work on your training Mina-chan!"

She ran off to her training area and I let out a breath I didn't fully realize I held in the first place. I glanced quickly at the three I just left. Izu-kun and Bakubabe looked passed out and Dadzawa looked like he was guarding them. Kiri came up to me quietly, I didn't realize he was there until he spoke, "Mina-chan!" I jumped and he quickly apologized, "Oh hey Kiri! Sorry I didn't hear you sneak up on me!" I turned my full attention to him and noticed his training uniform was ripped and his hair was starting to turn black at the roots again. "It's alright! I wanted to train with you if that's cool. I was curious if your acid could break through my hardening." He quickly explained. I gasped dramatically, "I was actually just wondering what I could and couldn't melt! Also want some help after training?" I pointed to his uniform and his hair and he blushed a bit, "Ah yeah if you could. Thanks for always helping me Mina-chan."