Intro

Hey I'm Anna Beth Keating, but my friends call me Anna for short. I live in the obx, "paradise on earth" people like to say, obviously those people never had to live here their entire lives.

I'm from the cut, known as the poor side of the island meaning I'm a pogue at heart. One big thing about obx is pogues and kooks don't mix well.

I live with my dad, because like everyone else here my mom split before I hit elementary school. My dad works a lot and when I do by chance see him you can say the encounters are less than pleasant, but I would never tell anyone this.

I have four best friends that I spend everyday with. We'll start with Kie my best friend since the second grade. Me and her bonded over our love for swimming and have been close ever since...well except for her kook year but we're past that now. In fourth grade Kie meet two absolute weirdos know as John B and JJ and we all became close.

Than came Pope my favourite nerd. It became obvious when Kie ditched us in the ninth grade that all three of them had huge crushes on her, I mean who can blame them it's Kie. When she came back I watched the crushes grow back for all three of them, I'm just waiting to see which one she choses.

John B and I have been close since we first met, I've spent more nights in his guest bedroom or on his sofa than I can count. He never asks why he just tells me I'm always welcome. He's like a big brother to me, but with DCS on his tail we may be seeing less of him which is something we all don't want.

Then there is Pope, the brains of this whole thing. Academics brought me and Pope together, we met while we both were on the math team, but that's a secret we both keep. I myself am smart too but Pope amazes me with his brain. I am proud to say he is a finalist for a huge scholarship. Pope is my bestest friend after Kie, I know I can tell him anything.

Finally there is JJ Maybank. If you've ever seen JJ you'll understand when I say total smoke show. I had a crush on him when I first met him but then I saw the way he looked at Kie and had to swallow my feelings. He would do anything for us , especially JB. Me and him haven't always been the closes of the five but at the end of the day it was me and him crashing at John B's staying up for hours talking and drinking.

I think that about covers my life story. Now the real adventure begins when Hurricane Agatha is announced to hit the outer banks.

—————
Hi again! Hope this isn't too long. I added a picture of what I think Anna looks like but you guys can imagine her however.

This is mainly gonna be from Anna's POV but I will have some in third person and possibly some In jjs pov as well.