Chapter 2.

I was awoken by John B opening the door asking if I've been outside yet. No John I was still asleep. I quickly found out there was no power or service. I walked out into the living room to see JJ asleep on the coach.

"JJ you been outside yet?" John b asked.

Again no John he was asleep.

"I got polio bro, I can't walk."

I followed John B outside after I gave JJ a playful bit on the shoulder. I watched as John took in the state of his yard and headed towards the HMS.

"What are you thinking?" A sleepy voice asked from behind me.

"I'm thinking the storm pushed all the crab into the marsh maze, the drum are gonna chase the crabs." John replied.

"What about DSC, wasn't that today?" I asked.

"Nah they're not getting on a fairy. Think about it! It's god telling us to fish!" John said while throwing sticks off the boat.

He didn't have to ask me twice, a nice day out on the water with my friends sounds perfect. I went in and grabbed one of John B's shirts from the laundry I did last night. I threw on a swim suit and the over size shirt and workout shorts on over it. I went to the mirror to make sure my eye wasn't noticeable and it wasn't too bad. I made my way out to the yard to find John putting the boat in the water and JJ on the hammock watching.

"You knowwww you could be helping him." I teased as I came up behind the blonde.

"Like I said before Banana I got polio." He said as he turned around to face me. "Copying my style are you? Glad you like my shirt sunshine."

I looked down at the grey shirt that I thought was John B's.

"Huh, thought it was John B's whoops. Do you want it back? I can go grab one of John's." I asked.

"No that's okay banana. Plus my shirt looks a lot better on you then John B's would." He winked as he turned back to face the water and patted the seat beside him.

I felt my face heat up as I walked around the hammock to sit next to him. Did he just say I looked good? Huh that's new. We chatted about work before John B yelled that he was ready. We all made our way over to Popes to steal him away for the day.

••••

"Hey Miss Amy! You guys get through it?" John B asked.

"Still here!" She replied.

"She totally looked at me." JJ stated.

"Nope blondie she was looking at me obviously." I said.

He gave me a playful shove as we both giggled.

"We'll look who we have here. We have a safety meeting attendance mandatory." John B said to Pope.

"I can't my pop's got me on lock down." The boy said irritated.

"You're dads a pussy over." JJ muffled in the same manner John did.

"Oh I heard that you little bastard." Heyward yelled to JJ.

"We need your son!" I yelled.

"Island rules day after a hurricane is a free day." JJ tried to convince Heyward.

"Who made that up?" He asked in return.

"Uhhh Pentagon I think." JJ said.

"He has security clearance!" I joined in tapping J on the shoulder.

"Yeah I have a card!" He continued.

Finally we just told Pope to jump in the boat and the four of us rode off to get Kie.

••••

"Morning boy's!" Kie yelled we she walked down the dock to the HMS.

"What ya got in the cooler?" Pope asked.

Her, jj and pope all bantered as JJ helped her into the boat. I grabbed a beer out of Kies cooler as we made our way to the marsh to spend the day there.

"Salud!"

••••

"Let me show y'all a party trick real quick! Pope can you speed this thing up?" JJ asked as he walked to the front of the boat.

"Okay I'm movin'." John said as he and Kie both moved beside Pope. I stayed seated beside JJ's foot on the front of the boat. (Big mistake may I add). After continuous yells for JJ to stop after hisparty trick' created chaos as beer flew everywhere, it was abruptly stopped after the boat came to a halt and JJ went flying off the boat, me flying off behind him.

"JJ you okay?"

"I think my heels touched the back of my head" JJ groaned.

"Anna you good."

"Just perfect." I replied after JJ said something about his beer.

"Guys I think there's a boat down there. No no guys I'm serious." Pope defended himself as everyone disagreed quickly.

Once we all realized he was right we all quickly swam down to see a brand new Grady white, which JJ informed us once we resurfaced cost '500 G's easy'. We swam back to the boat as JJ helped me and Kie get back into the boat.

John B informed us that he saw the boat when he surfed the surge, which lead to a worried Kie (hmm does this mean she's finally picking one I thought). The announcement also lead to a proud JJ.

We then see John B go grab the anchor as we questioned who's boat that was.

"Dude it's to deep."

"Oh for the weak and feeble JJ."

"Fine, but I'm not resuscitating you. Let me make that clear up front."

"John b." Kie said concerned.

"Diver down?"

"Diver down."

"Yeah he is!"

And with that JJ shoved John into the water.

"Seriously JJ?" Kie asked mad.

"Why would you push him?" I agreed annoyed with Kie.

He shrugged as all four of us made our way to the side of the boat to wait for John to return.

"Should we go get him?"

And just like that he popped up from the water.

"Any dead bodies?"

"Looting potential?"

"No, but I found this motel key."

"A key?"

"Yes a key Pope!"

"Guys we should report the wreck to the coast guard, maybe will get a finders fee!" Kie suggested.

"Yeah and not work all summer!" I pointed out.

"Thanks Agatha ya batch!" JJ commented.

We then headed back to talk with the coast guard.