십오

Unlocking the door, Chan pushed the door wide as he stepped inside. The dorm was very dark and he didn't see Jisung's shoes on the doorstep, which meant he wasn't home at the moment.

The younger always wandered around at night so he didn't worry that much, knowing he always did that just to clear his mind.

He switched on the lights in the living room and the kitchen. He dragged himself to the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of cold water just to drink from it. After he washed the bottle, he refilled it and put it back inside the cool magic box.

He just got back from Minho's house after the student was asleep. The heart of the blond already planted itself on Minho, telling the owner that it didn't want to go but sadly Chan had to. He didn't want to get hit anymore.

He had exchanged a few words with Yu-An, the pink head male told him to give him his number just in case Minho needed him when a situation happened again like a few hours ago.

Chan couldn't stay still even now. He kept thinking about Minho's condition. What if Minho had a nightmare through his panic attack? Or maybe when he woke up and realised Chan wasn't there beside him? Or maybe he didn't remember the moment when Chan calming him down by pampering kisses around his face?

Chan cupped his face, he didn't Minho to forget the last one. He wanted Minho to know that he always be there for him no matter what.

He wanted Minho to know that he loved him with all his heart, ready to take the responsibility.

He wanted Minho to know that he was willing to give kisses around his face, giving the soft and sweet vibe just for him.

He wanted Minho to know that he wanted him, to caress his body, to touch him, showing all the love during their unforgettable make love.

He wanted Minho to know that he could wait for him even it took him years to be in his arms, to call him his sweetheart, his precious, his treasure, his Minho.

He wanted Minho to know that he really wanted to marry him, to propose him during the beautiful sunset at the beach, giving the best dates for his entire life, giving him some adrenaline he never felt before, something that they could connect together.

Chan looked at his palms anxiously, he wanted Minho to know that, that...

"That I'm in love with you..."

He wanted Minho to know his true feelings. The feelings he wished he could express towards the younger. But he couldn't, not when the condition of the younger was unstable.

He afraid he might scare him and ruined their not yet strong friendship bond.

Chan let out a sigh, turned his head when he heard a click sound. Jisung just walked inside, kicking his shoes somewhere near the doorstep. The elder could only shaking his head slowly. The younger looked up, surprised seeing his housemate was home.

"Hyung! You're still awake?"

"I just got home. Where have you been?"

"The park" Jisung walked into the kitchen when Chan decided to take a sear on their couch.

Jisung came back with a juice box in his hand, slurping it loudly just for Chan to hear the disgusting slurpy sound.

"Some manners dude" The blond rolled his eyes. The other just wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know, I saw Felix on the park for the first time"

"Really? What was he doing there?"

Jisung just shrugged, "Probably to clear his mind too. He looked so stressed and sad though. What something new is that he was wearing a necklace"

Chan eye-sided the student, "I didn't know that you are a detailed person"

"Only on Lixie" The younger made a peace sign.

"Did he say he was in trouble?"

"Hmm not really. We only talked some random things. I noticed he kept glancing at the necklace from time to time when I was telling a story"

"He was bored, that's why"

"Hey! My stories are the best!"

"Like the one how you fight a bunch of squirrels because they took one of your fries on your McDonald's chocolate sundae?"

"They stole my food!"

"Why did you dip the fries in the ice cream at the first place?"

"Tasty and sweet, what could go wrong?"

"Everything goes wrong, Jisung" Chan rolled his eyes once again.

Jisung scoffed, "You haven't even tried it, that's why you said all of the shits"

Chan shooed him away with his hand as he stood up, "I'm going to bed. Don't forget to turn off all of the lights before go to your room"

Jisung pushed a thumbs up towards him. Chan walked inside his room then he locked the door. He tried to turn on the air conditioner but it seemed didn't work as he pressed the on button on the remote.

"Fuck" He put the remote back to its place then switched on the ceiling fan.

He took his shirt off because he was feeling so hot right now. He fanned himself for a bit before he spread his body on the blanket. He decided not to use the blanket and let the wind from the fan gently fanning his burning skin.

Chan could be sure that he would dreamed about the love of his life on that night.