The school has ended, Minho was walking out in the hallway to get to his locker. This was one thing that he didn't like. Why couldn't he just went home directly?

The thoughts of going home lingering in his head as he didn't realise someone was standing at the gate, acting like he wasn't waiting for him to step out the school.

Chan saw him from afar. He pretended to see the beautiful landscape around the school. He waited until Minho has passed him then it was his cue to go.

He ran beside Minho, made the younger yelped before he covered his mouth. "Sorry" Chan grinned widely, "Didn't mean to make you scared"

He surely has told that million times today but he always did. Minho rolled his eyes before continued his journey. Chan was one step behind him then he caught up him again, "Where are you going~?" He sang.

Minho looked at him from the corner of his eyes. He wondered why would him, want to know where was he, someone that was invisible in people's eyes, going.

This was it. This would be the first time he let out his voice to the elder. But the anxiety won't go away when he tried to speak. He opened his mouth slightly but he felt his voice has caught up in his throat. He closed it and tried again. Nothing came out. Anxiety started to kick inside him. He hung his head low, eyes started to swell up. His bang fell covering his eyes so Chan wouldn't see his tears. He forced his voice came out as he fought against the overwhelmed feeling.

"H-Home"

It cracked a little but he didn't care at the moment. Chan was shocked when he heard the younger talked for the first time. It wasn't that clear but he sure loved his manly voice.

He stopped his steps. Minho was stopping as well and turned around to look at the blond.

"You... Can talk...?"

Chan swore he could see the sorrow and anger in Minho's eyes before the younger turned on his heels then walked away.

"Hey! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" Chan tried to grab the younger.

Minho was annoyed by the expression that the elder showed to him so he slapped Chan's hand from grabbing his arm. Chan tried once again.

Minho huffed, "Let me go!"

"Hey, don't get mad!"

"Of course I can talk! Do I look like a mute to you?!"

"I didn't say that!" Chan held his shoulders firmly so he wouldn't squirm.

Minho didn't want to do this but he was crying in front of a stranger. His tears were rolling down like waterfall as he was sobbing. He hung his head low and continued to cry.

"Hey... Why are you crying..." Chan's hand moved by itself before he could comprehend it. He just continued wiped the tears away before everything became awkward.

His hand was so warm. It felt nice on Minho's smooth fluffy cheek. He couldn't help it but snuggling to the hand. Chan just let him be because he thought the younger might need some comfort.

To be honest, Minho never felt this warmth beside HwanWon's. He grabbed the blond's arm tightly, didn't want to let it go, more tears were rolling after that.

"Hey..." Chan cupped the raven's face with his both hands, wiping down the tears that have falling without any sign of stopping.

Chan muttered, "I'm sorry... Please don't cry..." He held Minho closer to him as the student started to let out a silent sob.

They both stood right there for another few minutes as Chan was trying to make sure that the younger has calmed down. When Minho's breathing became steady, he let out a silent sigh and just closed his eyes. Thank goodness the sidewalk and the road were empty.

"...Everyone said I'm mute, because I don't talk with them. Everytime when they were trying to get closer to me, I took a few steps back. Is it weird if I don't like them at all? I already gave the signals, why don't they just get it? Why, why do they need to come closer?"

Chan was listening every details. Turned out Minho's voice was manly yet soft. He just loved how smooth his voice was. Yup, he's totally whipped now.

Chan fluttered his eyes to look at the younger, "Being mute isn't a bad thing, you know. Sometimes we need our own privacy just to make ourselves feeling better. Everyone has their own ways to be comfortable. Don't ever listen to them again. It's their fault for stepping into your comfort bubble. Just do what you think what's best for you, even if you need to be quiet. You don't need to show your feelings through speech, you can do it through physical interaction too! Like right now, I'm hugging you to make you feel comfort. I don't wanna see you cry anymore. I don't need to talk much just to make you feel better. Physical affection is one of the ways to express"

Minho lifted his head up. It was true, the librarian was hugging him and he was feeling better. Warmth started to spread in his body as he was blushing a little.

"Thank you" Finally he said it for the first time towards Chan. He tried to pull himself away but Chan grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

This time, Minho couldn't hide the fact that he was blushing when his ears were exploded. The blond let out a small giggle.

"How about I'm walking you home? I just don't want to leave you yet. Can I?" Chan asked as he caressed the back of the student's hands with his thumbs.

Minho only gave him a nod but that was enough for Chan. He let one of the hands go and held the remain one with their fingers intertwined. Minho showed him his bunny smile when he saw the younger glanced the intertwined hand.

And that was when he knew he fell for that smile.