Chapter 1

Please don't judge. This is my first book. Thank you. (I'm okay with constructive criticism)
It was the first day of school for Moon. She had just moved out from Rainforest Academy to Jade High. 'Don't be late on your first day! Why did I stay up so late last night!'
Moon was having trouble finding her class. She had been up late last night finishing a book. That probably wasn't the best choice. Moon checked the numbers on the doors. 185, 174, 168, 152, 147, 134, 135, 132. 'There it is.' Moon slowly opened the door to room 132.
"Welcome!" The teacher said "Class this is our new student! Care to say anything about yourself?"
'Oh no...' Moon was not ready for this "Hi, I'm -um- Moonwatcher. Just Moon really. I moved here from R-Rainforest Academy." Moon went to go sit down after she had finished talking. She decided to sit down next to a red haired girl.
"Did I say you could sit here! " the girl glared at her as she was about to sit down.
"Sorry." Moon responded backing away.
"Leave her alone!" A boy with sandy blond hair said from behind Moon. The boy had brown skin, freckles, and a zigzag scar on his nose. "You can come sit by us if you want?"
"Do whatever you want bitch." The girl with red hair responded.

"Carnelian!" the teacher scolded "Watch your language!"

"Sorry Ms. Asha" Carnelian responded rolling her eyes.
Moon decided it would be best to sit next to the boy. She followed the boy back to an open seat. "Thank you." she said to him

"No problem. Carnelian is rude to everyone." Moon set her bag down next to her desk. "I'm Qibli by the way." he said "And these are my friends Winter, Kinkajou, and Turtle." Kinkajou and Turtle waved to her as she sat down.

"I prefer the label acquaintance" Winter said

"Sorry I mean my acquaintance Winter" Qibli said with an extremely fake sounding british accent.

Moon laughed at Qibli's horrible accent and got a pleased look from him.

The girl next to her -kinkajou- seemed to be shaking uncontrollably
"Hi, Im Kinkajou if Qibli didn't already tell you. Is your name actually Moonwatcher because that would be pretty cool if it is." Kinkajou had rainbow hair and a shirt that read "I LOVE RAINBOWS"

"Thanks, My name is Moonwatcher as far as I know" Moon said to Kinkajou

"Class dismissed" Ms. Asha said a half hour later opening the door.

"And now we go to hell" Qibli said as they reached door number 216 "Many people have died in this place... We lost one of our friends here." Qibli dramatically opened the door to the room and when Moon looked in it was... not half bad. That is until she saw the teacher. She was the grumpiest looking old lady she had ever seen.
"Did you actually lose a friend here? " Moon was starting to think it could have been possible.
"No..." he responded

As they sat down the teacher stood up and yelled "LISTEN UP! WERE DOING A SPEED QUIZ. THERE'S A SHEET ON YOUR DESK AND 5 MINUTES ON THE CLOCK! GO GO GO!" Everyone immediately got to work on the quiz.

IK it's kinda short but it's 1:40 AM so I think I need some sleep.

Sandstreak out.