Chapter 2

Moon had been hanging out with Qibli and her friends for 3 days now and she really liked them... well most of them. Winter never seemed to talk to her much. She would catch him looking at her but as soon as she looked at him he would look away.

Qibli is funny and always had something to say. He never really faked his personality at all. He always went out of his way to talk to her in the hallways and seemed to really like her.

Kinkajou was always very excited and happy. (Moon noticed she had a ziplock bag of sugar that she would carry around with her.)

Turtle is shy but likes to read and write books and enjoyed talking to Moon about them.

but Winter... he was just there. He never said anything to her unless Qibli forced him to. Even if he did it was always something insulting like "Your hair is kind of okay today. "

Whatever. If he didn't want to talk to her that's fine.

"Alright everyone." Mr. Webs said "You are going to make a terrarium based off of a specific area. " Qibli raised his hand. "That is on this planet. " Qibli put his hand back down

"You may get into groups of 3-5. You have until the end of the week to finish the project. "

~~~

"Moon! Moon! Moon! Do you wanna join me and Qibli and Winter and Turtle??" Kinkajou asked after the class ended. "We're gonna make The Congo!"

"Sure!"Moon responded. "Like the entire thing or just one spot?"

"There was this one spot that Turtle visited when he was going around with his family! I Think that might be what were doing."

"Cool!" Moon said "Are we going to do it after school or at someone's house? "

"Qibli said he would drive us over to Winter's house! After school I think. "
Moons face immediately went from happy to... not exited? She didn't really know. She would have a chance to talk to Qibli and Turtle but she wasn't excited about Winter. He seemed to not like her and always would distance himself. She could still try.

"Great!" Moon said faking a smile "I'll see you later!"

~~~

Moon stepped outside the school main doors. The parking lot was huge. There was no way she would be- nevermind Kinkajou stood out from the crowd like a sore thumb. She was always wearing something rainbow and her hair was conveniently dyed rainbow too. That was a lot easier than expected.

A/N I know that was short af but I mean it's not like 1000 people are gonna be reading this lol. IDK what else to put here so... Sandstreak out!