60 ~ Goodbye

Faiza's Pov :

''Let's break up, Nini." he says and my eyes become balls, what did he just say?

"You're kidding, right, Tae? Don't joke with me in this early morning, you're giving me a heart attack." I say but he doesn't show any reaction.

"Of course, I'm not kidding, Nini, I'm serious." he says and I feel my heartbeat increasing as it can explode anytime.

"W-what are you saying, Tae?" my voice cracks.

"D-did I do something wrong? Tell me, I-I- just tell me, I'll work of it but d-don't say that-" my eyes water, lips quiver, and I burst into tears.

"Y-you can't do this, Tae," I whisper, I thought he will run near me and hug me tightly and will say to me that he is joking but he doesn't come, nor did he say something, and it's breaking my heart.

"What is all of this, Nini?" he says and throws an envelope towards me, I take the envelope and tear it with my shaky hands, after seeing what's inside that envelope, I feel my ground under me just cracked.

It's the picture of me and Yoongi, we both are totally naked, Yoongi and I are in the same bed, seems like having sex, Oh my god!

"What's all of these?" I yell, don't know what to do now, how did this happen and who did this?

"That's my question to ask you, Faiza, what is this? You're cheating behind me? You were sleeping with Yoongi and I know nothing!" he spats and I flinch.

"Trust me, Tae, I don't know anything about this, I don't know how did this happen, trust me." my tears are all over my cheeks, this is too much.

"Trust you? How could I just trust you, Noona, tell me how?" he says and I look at him, his eyes aren't showing any emotions, does that mean he is really misunderstanding me?

"Believe me, Tae, I don't know anything, believe me." I say again.

"Tae-"

"It's Taehyung for you, you lost the right to call me 'Tae'." he says coldly and more tears are rolling down from my eyes. I couldn't believe that he is saying this to me, how? From the first day, he always insisted me to call him 'Tae' if I unknowingly called him 'Taehyung' instead of 'Tae' he always gets angry, and now he is telling me to call him Taehyung.

Does that mean I'm gonna lose him? Forever? He is just angry at me to see these pictures, he will be fine, he will trust me, I know, he can't do this to me.

"Y-you're just angry at me because of those pictures, Taehyung, I know, but believe me, I know about this picture, t-trust me, I didn't do anything wrong, I-I can't even think about cheating on you behind your back, trust me, Taehyung I love you and I can't even think about this in my dream, trust me please." I plead but seems that's not even affecting him as he is still standing in the same position, showing no emotions.

"I-I will come later to you, y-you don't have to talk about this to me now, I-I know you couldn't able to angry at me, I-I'll..I'll-"

"You don't have to come here again, we're done and I'm drawing the line here, I can't be with someone who cheated behind me." he says and I feel a pang on my heart.

"No! You're lying, y-you can't do this, no, Taehyung, you can't, you can't just end our relationship here, no, please." I plead again.

"Please trust me, please." I sob.

"And you're fired, your resignation letter will be sent to you very soon." I look at him with disbelief.

"I-I w-what?" My voice cracks again.