KARISHMA IS BACK

Flashback Contd...

HM was sleeping in her room and others were with SS in her room. MP was consoling her. Though they were sad that she does not remember anything, they were relieved that at least she is fine. Suddenly they heard a scream from HM's room

HM- KHUSHIIIIII

They all at once ran to her room and found her panting and shivering and sweating profusely. SS went near her and hugged her and tried to calm her.

SS- sshhh....di shant ho jao....kya hua aapko? aap chillayi kyu?

HM- pata nahi....bura sapna tha shayad....koi khayi mei gir raha tha....chehra saaf nahi dikh raha tha

They all had tears in their eyes thinking about that incident but above all, they were afraid if she gets to know about the incident it will be difficult for them to handle her. The only person in the world who could handle her was her Khushii.

SS- bura sapna tha di....aap tension mat lo...ok?

HM- lekin ham aapka naam bhool gaye

SS- Santosh

HM- Santu chalega?

SS- ok

HM- yeh sab tumhare colleagues hai na? waise aap sab karte kya ho?

SS- ham sab pulis mei hai...(and she introduced everyone)

{Billu and VS had gone back to thana as there was no one in thana}

Days passed and SS was taking care of HM and she also informed her of AS being her fiancee and had shown her photos of their engagement. All were extra cautious that no one took KS's name. Her photos from HM's room were moved to KS's room which was locked always.

Everything was going on smoothly and HM was slowly recovering. One day, everyone except HM and PJ was in MPT. AS VS and AK had come to collect reports. They were standing opposite SS, CC, and MP. The seniors' back was facing the door and the juniors could not see the door as seniors were standing in front of them. Just then, they heard a voice from the door.

Person- JAI HIND SIR....SUB INSPECTOR KARISHMA SINGH REPORTING

All of them at once looked towards the door. They were overwhelmed to see their KS standing in front of them safe and sound. She came inside and VS moved towards her with baby steps. He slowly lifted his hands and touched her cheeks to ensure if she was standing in front of him for real. As soon as he felt her tears were continuously flowing from his eyes and he engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug. He was not ready to leave her even after 10 minutes. Finally, she broke the hug.

KS(cupped his face)- Vanii ham jinda hai....aap please rona band kijiye (kissed his forehead)

Likewise, she met everyone. But, her eyes were searching for someone else. yes, it was her Noor.

KS- ama Noor kaha hai....dikhayi nahi de rahi....aaj aayi nahi ka thane?

The smile on their faces vanished and this was noticed by KS

KS- ka hua? kuch chupa rahe ho ka aap sab? Noor kaha hai?

SS- woh....woh...di

KS- santuu kaa hua....kaha hai Noor?

MP- woh haseena ghar pe hai....uski tabyat kuch teekh nahi thi

KS(tensed)- kya hua Noor ko? woh teekh toh hai

CC- haa....di teekh hai....lekin

KS- ama aage bakoge? tum sab rehne do ham khud jaake dekh lenge