Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Itachi!" Sakura calls out as they walked further and further away from the team members. "Itach!" Sakura says her wrists hurting from his hard grip "ITACHI!!" Sakura punches him and he caught her tiny fist 'Tch' she says as she throws another punch and he grabs and pulls her towards him with a hand on her back and he kisses her.

"Urgh!" she pushes him away. Sakura clasped a hand to her mouth "You asshole stop stealing my kisses. GIVE IT BACK MY FIRST KISS AND SECOND" Sakura demanded with one hand out as Itachi smirks "Let's have a deal, if you can find and take two of these away from my 2 clones" he says holding two bells in front of him.

"Urgh, not this again" Sakura sighs as she looks down at her feet, remembering what that son of bitc "Sakura?" Sakura looks up and sees Itachi looking at her "What?" she says coldly "If you get these two bells you pass the test and I'll give you this scroll that will increase your justsu's" Sakura perked up to this.

"And if I don't?" she asks and Itachi's grin spreads wider, which is creeping her out "If you lose. You'll have to go on a date with me" he smirks and Sakura moves back with a sweatdrop "W-WHAT!!" she yells.

"Never. I will never go on a date with a brother who was part of an Akatsuki's-" "Part. I was part" he says "Then NO!" she says, Itachi held up the bells ringing it together and Sakura's hands curled into fists "I hate you" she says as she turns blushing when she heard him say "I love you too".

"Ready?" Itachi says as he performed a jutsu and two of his clones stood next to him "Ready" Sakura sighs as she puts a hand to her hip "1,2,3-" and he disappeared "HEY YOU CHEATER WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO AT FIVE!!" Sakura screams as she chased after one of his clones.

Making some hand jutsu's Sakura secretly made two clones. "Find him, Get the bells and if you have time kill his clones in the most worst killing technique you want to kill him in , we are not going on a date with that pervert" Sakura smirks and her two clone smirks with her. "Itachi?" Sakura calls out, knowing the idiot was following her "Itachi?" she says smirking and felt two kunai aiming at her head and she sneezed holding her nose the kunai's missed her.

"W-What the hell?" she says looking at the tree with Kunai's stuck on them. "Itachi, I know where you are?" Sakura, we've found them her two clones says through telepathy and she smiles "Ok have it you way" Sakura turns and something grabbed her les in place.

"Ah crap" she says as she was then pulled to the ground and then Poof!. Sakura was looking at clone of Itachi looking for her and she slowly took out two kunai's, seeing the bell on his back pocket she threw two.

One sliced the back pocket and the other he caught. Not noticing the bell Sakura ran at him and the Uchiha disappeared, smiling she went to pick up the bell that dropped and gripped it "Itachi. You are so going down" she says as she turns starring into two red blood eyes ."Boo!" "AHHHHHHH!!!.

Sakura’s head turns to the scream Shit he got one of us “It’s alright Sakura, she was close but we can get the other” Heh Yeah we ca- “Sakura?” “ARGH!!!!!”. “Crap, I forgot she hated bugs” Sakura says “Itachi” Sakura positioned herself and smirks doing some hand signals she disappeared “Where are you going now little Sakura?” Itachi asks standing on the branch of a tree that was watching Sakura the whole time.

“Right behind you” the voice says as Itachi turns and see’s the pinkette holding up one of the bells “You tricked me” he smiles “I learnt from the best” she says and was about to punch Itachi in the face “CHA!” she yells and Itachi fell grabbing Sakura with him.

“WAHHHH!” she says and find themselves in a weird position. “Itai” Sakura says as she stared down into Itachi’s eyes who were staring back into her two green orbs “How can you be so beautiful and dangerous at the same time?” Itachi asks , Sakura blushed at this and then felt something behind her.

Sakura looks at the evil Uchiha and a vein pops in her head “Oi you idiot where do you think you’re touching me?” Sakura asks “Oops I might have slipped and held you there the whole time “Stop touching my ass!” Sakura says and gets off the smirking Uchiha “Damn you Uchiha’s” she mumbles.

Hey Guys short I know but I hope you enjoyed this MWA THANKS GUYS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS IF YOU PUT YOUR FIRST NAME AND HOW YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE I’LL PUT YOU IN THE STORY ALSO CHOOS YOUR JUTSU’S OH AND IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE FIRST VOTES AND COMMENTS LOVE YA J <3