Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hey Guys it's been awhile but this is a very short book. This is actually the last chapter because I was doing a friend a favour when I wrote this book. I'm sorry guys but I really loved this book and anyways I hope you enjoyed this last chapter.

~WARNING MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL REFERENCES AHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST ABIT~

"I can handle that you know?" Sakura looks up at the dark head that looked a bit angry. "Why're you angry?" Sakura asks as the dark head was running at full speed, "Don't go near my little brother anymore" he says.

"Itachi. He didn't do anything-" "He touched you" he interrupted Sakura looking at the man that is carrying her confusingly. I-Is he Jealous? She says in her head "Are you jealous?" Sakura asks and Itachi stops.

Sakura looked around her they were both at the top of Hokage's heads Itachi lets go of her and she bought a hand up to him, he shrug it off "Itachi.....he was just asking that if we were dating and stuff" Sakura face palmed herself next thing she knew she was pinned back to the rocky wall.

"Um..Ouch!" she looks at Itachi who was looking at her with amusement, "What?" she snaps "Did you tell him that we are dating?" he smirks at his question and Sakura's face turned red "Are you kidding me?" she roars at him but he still pined her to the wall.

"Should we tell that dear brother of mine that you're finally dating me" he smirks with amusement "Itachi!" Sakura warns "It's a shame though, that my little brother could do that" "Do what?" Sakura questions "Leaving a beloved lying on the bench at night" he whispers the last part to Sakura who froze in her spot.

"I would never do that. Run away away with me" he whispers and Sakura looks up at him "Itachi" she warns "Just you and me. Run away with me, I will make you the most powerfullest women in the world." Sakura scoffs and looks up at him.

"What is with you Uchiha's and power?" Sakura asks "We're trying to survive. You need power to rise, Power to protect the ones you love" he stares into her eyes and Sakura gave a heavy pant.

H-He l-loves you Inner stutters and Sakura wide eyed went back to her normal self and bit her bottom lip "Do you l-lo...l-lov ah fudge" she blushes trying to say the words but it didn't work, her face was flustered and Itachi smiled at the struggling pinkette.

"I l-la damn arh l-lov argh say the damn wor-" she was cut off when Itachi smashed his lips down on hers, Sakura was caught off guard totally off guard, her knees felt like they were about to give in but Itachi held her tightly by the waist. Their kiss was sweet and soft but Itachi was getting rougher, Sakura threw both her arms around the Uchiha's neck pulling them closer their heated session was then getting hotter since Sakura wasn't exactly wearing a shirt.

Itachi grazed his lips on Sakura's jaw making the girl shiver with goose bumps, he kissed her neck to her shoulders, and being the girl she is, she gave a small moan and brought a hand to her mouth, Itachi smirks at this and kissed her soft spot again Sakura smacked him on the shoulder. "Not here you idiot" she says as she pants louder and Itachi rolls his eye "Keep still and close your eyes I want to do something" he whispers in her ear and she closed her eyes, she felt something on her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asks quietly, Itachi brought his hand to Sakura's boobs and squeezed making the pinkette open her eye and slapped him again "Ow!" he says "What the hell! I said not here!" she yells at him and he laughs. "Alright Alright" he says as he smirks at what he did to her neck "I'll drop you home" he says.

"No way because if you do. You won't leave" she says as she walked away from the boy and breaths "I'm gonna go there myself" she says as she was about to jump, her whole world was upside down "Itachi!" she hits his back "I'm taking you home" he says as he slapped her butt, the pinkette turning pink like her hair growled "Ahh feisty are we?" he asks "I will kill you" she gritted through her teeth "Tomorrow. Before sunset run away with me, meet me at the gates. If you won't come I'll leave" he says, Sakura stared at his back.