Prologue

It was a cloudy day and seemed like it would start to rain very heavy anytime soon.  The sky reflected an ashen shade. Crisp wind flowed in the deserted kind of forest.

The forest was dense and far from the highway, prohibiting any sound to reach there, which made it serve as a perfect location for execution of the hostages.

There stood a slightly tall figure in the middle of the forest, gun clasped in hands and face holding a menacing smile. Eyes holding rage. 

Then there was a guy, knelt down on the ground, hands tied at the back with a rope, centered by other bodyguards pointing similar guns at him.

Poor guy was traumatized. Tears uncontrollably falling from his eyes as he begged for forgiveness. Wailing, crying, shouting, hoping someone would hear him and come for his rescue, but alas, he was doomed by fate. Covered in his own blood, crimson on his face, beaten up severely. Yes, of course repenting the deeds he committed, but now there was no going back. He lost his chances.

"That pathetic crying of yours wont help you escape the consequences of your actions jihoon" the anonymous speaker spoke up, standing just opposite him, playing with the barrel of the gun.
The guy looked up to the speaker on his name being called. Fear evident in his eyes. Terrified by the speaker, not knowing what's about to come his way.

"P-please, leave me, I-I promise to do whatever you say. Forgive me, it was a stupid mistake. It was never my idea boss. I deserve hell but please leave me, I beg." The guy begins to sob harder, hoping his life would be spared.

The loud roar of thunder was heard coming from the inked sky, clearly indicating its gonna rain.

The person addressed as boss darkly chuckles at his statement, loading the gun, ready to fire.
"Should've thought about that earlier. And since you know that you deserve hell. Why not just pay a visit?"

Jihoon widens in eyes at this statement. He slowly begins to creep backwards with the last ounce of energy he had as the boss keeps walking towards him. He stops when his back hits the bark of the tree. Knowing its over for him now. Muttering a string of no's which he knew were useless, he surrenders.

The boss breaks into a maniac smile before pointing the guns barrels right at the guys forehead.
"Any last words?"

"I'm begging you, forgive me, let me live!!" Hot tears spilling down jihoon's face, very well knowing that he wont survive. His useless plea's wont help him anymore.

"How pathetic" the boss whispers to jihoon before pulling the trigger of the gun. 

A loud bang is heard in the barren forest. Blood spilling from his head. 

Jihoon lays lifeless on the ground. Crimson covered body. Blood splattered over the killer's face but it couldn't care less. Revenge was finally being taken.

One down, more to go. Watch me bring down your empire which you created.
Wait and watch till I turn your whole dynasty into dust. It'll be fun watching you crumble down helplessly in front of me. Prepare for your doom as I am now out for vengeance.

•••

"Clear the dead body and the cctv footage if any"
This stern tone was enough to make a chill run down the bodyguards' spine.

With that, the boss walked away from the scene, sitting in the drivers seat of the shiny black Audi. A satisfied smirk playing on the lips as the car is driven away from the forest, leaving behind the men to clean the mess created.

The innocent face hid one of the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia people may ever witness. Hidden away from the regard, but existing in the plain sight, was the danger that no was aware of. The devil that lurked behind the curtain of innocence.
They questioned who this was and the answers were all the same. 

The ace