5- karen behavior

Author pov:

"Jerk alert, the plan is on"

This is all it takes for infires to course y/n's veins.

"really? he's an actual jerk? I knew it" she whispers through the phone making sure no one notices even though nobody has actually seen her face. "All men are the same"

"I know right, either ways, cut the call and wait for me by the bathroom's window, make sure you don't hog spotlight in the process of runaway, I'm not in the mood of dealing with your father's karen behavior"

"HEY, my father's not a karen"

"whatever, I'm on my way, wait for me and don't cause trouble"

With that both of them hang up.

In the banquet hall:

Sora looks around as she slips out of the corner, fixing her hair that were tied into a bun, adjusting her hair pin as she acts all casual. She smirks while looking at the opposite direction seeing the hidden stairway which led straight to the bathroom hallway, this way no one would get them sneaking out.

She quickly looks around to check if there were any guards and runs up the staircase fast without making any noise.

"And that's why I wear blocks"
She says as she rushed towards the restroom.

Daniel pov:

I was standing at the bar looking around the hall when I notice Sora trying to hide behind the big curtains in the corner.

"Jerk alert, the plan is on"
She mumbles something else too but I couldn't hear it because of her hushed tone.

Okay what is she upto? I swear to god dad will beat our asses if something goes down.

She now rushed to the opposite direction, in response to which I decide to follow her.

As I follow her, she leads into a stairway which I didn't see earlier.
She quickly rushes over to what it seemed like was the restrooms.

Author pov:

Sora walks into the washroom as she see's y/n pacing around in distress.

"There you are hoe, I thought you got yeeted or something"

"No, literally none of these dumbasses saw me sneaking out of the hall"

"Darling I highly doubt you on that but okay"

"Shutup"

"Okay let's stop arguing? We gotta run?"

"Yeah okay, so you see this window?" Sora points at the huge window infront of her. "Well, there's a little stairway over the side for the workers to climb up and clean the building"

Y/n looks over outside the window.

"So there's a little space there where there's an extra car from which work just fine, we get down take the car and run"

"Seems easy-"

"No its not, we have very less time to get down, its a maximum 2 minutes that guards will be back after every round"

"I thought you said they were brainless blocks of meat, and how did you even come up with this in such less time?"

"Because I am Sora Kim"  Sora puffs her chest in pride.

"Shutup lets go now" y/n snaps. "Gosh how did I end up with her?" She whispers under her breath.

"I HEARD THAT WHORE"