2- marriage

"dad whAT THE FUCKING FUCK-"

"Calm down honey, listen to me first"
Your father said.

They say when your family never gives you surprises all your life when you ask for it, in the end, they give it to you in the form of arranged marriage.
Bingo

Ahn was choking on water. 

Hanseo, was out of words, completely zoned out, probably in some other universe. Don't worry, boy will return soon.

Dainel, had his jaw hung open trying to comprehend what just happened.

You, were contemplating life and screaming internally.

Yeah, best surprise of y/n's life. I know.

"So anyways, we both agreed on marrying y/n and Jungkook. And this will be successful marriage I assure you." your father seemed calm. A little too calm.

"Dad, how can you say that? IVE NOT EVEN MET THE GUY-"
You were losing your cool every passing second. Anyone would.

"Calm down my daughter, today evening will be a special party held. Jungkook will be there. You can meet him there. He's a nice guy, you'll like him"

You sigh, your cool slipping away from your hands but you manage to speak out in a calm tone, "Has someone seen my handgun anywhere-"

"Y/N CALM DOWN, WE CAN TALK IN PEACE, DONT BRING THE HANDGUN" Hanseo screeches while rest of them just gawked at you. He was panicking because you can do anything if you lose your cool.

 One time, you and Hanseo were having a full blown argument when you pulled your handgun and fired it at a pot right next to him. 

Mafia sibling stuff, I know, very normal. 

"okay, okay, children, calm down, hear me out first" your father said in a stern tone, shutting everyone up all together.

"Y/n is not being forced into marriage, if she feels like she isn't happy, then she can file a divorce. BUT, only after 6 months. This marriage will help me and Mr. Jeon a lot in business. Tonight will be a party, y/n and Jungkook are supposed to meet there. And as for the guy, Jungkook, he is a key member of the bangtan mafia."

After this statement of your father you calm down a bit,

I mean- hope he's not a dick

"what time is the party?" you ask him. 

Your father's face brightens up.

"oh my god, yes y/n that's the spirit!! I'm telling you Jeon Jungkook wont disappoint you"

With that, your father get's up to hug you, while you peer at your elder brothers from your father's embrace, with a 'what was the reason' look while they just enjoy your suffering.

sadists

                              •••

Jungkook's pov

I walk out of my car as I entered the huge mansion that stood in front of me. The gaurds bow down as I walk past them.                                          

My parents' mansion

*author poking at Jungkook from the side* you forgot the intro dude

"oh right, but you just changed the script though! there was no intro, and now you add it. Annoying" Jungkook retorts.

"yeah whatever, its my book anyways" the author snaps.

"yeah yeah, go away now, let me continue" 

*author now banging the door of the fourth wall* annoying people. ANYWAYS CONTINUING.

I, Jeon Jungkook am the key member of the bangtan mafia, and you must be wondering what I'm doing here, well, I am also the son of the mafia Jeon Min jae, one of the most dangerous mafias around. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are waiting in the great hall for you" Our family butler says as I follow him through the long lavish corridors of the mansion which beautifully embellished with extravagant decor items.

My parents, strangely, had called me to their house for some 'important' conversation.

The butler opened the big doors to the great hall, revealing my parents sitting there, waiting for me. I walk up to them as my versace shoes click against the marble floor. They are both smiling, sus

"Sit down Jungkook, we have something to discuss with you" okay, VERY sus.

I sit down opposite to them and wait for them t speak.

"So basically, my old friend Lee Donghyun, has a daughter of your age. So, for the betterment of our business and a new step to your life, we have to decided to set you both for arranged marriage." dad said without any hesitation.

They did not just- or maybe I heard wrong.

I look at them with wide eyes. "Pardon?"

"you heard it right my son, your getting married. The girl is very pretty, your going to be impressed"

"but mom- I don't want to get married so early, I'm too young right now"

"Oh really? just yesterday you were saying 'mom don't tell me what to do I'm grown up now' and then now your suddenly very young?" she mocks me.

someone send help

"mom listen to me-"

"NO, the decision is finalized, your getting married to her. You will meet her in the evening at the party. Get dressed properly. you may leave now."

God why me. 

I grit my teach in anger and walk out of the house, heading to my office.

I plop down on the car's seat as i run my hand through my hair. 

what.

the.

hell.