1.

"Thank you, Miss." The students were leaving the lecture hall slowly. Y/n was preparing to leave as well and she saw a man figure approaching her.

Her smile appeared automatically to the man that was holding something in his hand.

It was her boyfriend, Namjoon that came to pick her up and go back home together.

"You did a great job today." Namjoon encouraged her and reached out to help Y/n took all of her bags.

"What is that?" She let him carried some of her bags as she was able to take the others by herself.

"Cakes and drink for you." Namjoon replied with a smile, showing his dimple. He held her hand and both of them left the place together.

Dinner time arrived as they were having a family dinner at a five stars restaurant. They already finished their meals as they were chatting right now.

The time passed midnight and they were still in that restaurant. Luckily, the restaurant operated twenty-four hours a day.

They were excited to see each other since they only gathered once a month because of their busy schedule.

Namjoon was quite drunk and he was not good at drinking alcoholic drinks while Taehyung was different.

Their mother suggested that they should go back home after she saw the condition of Namjoon. She felt he needed rest.

Y/n became the one who was responsible for bringing Namjoon home as her boyfriend was drunk while Taehyung was fine.

"Can I sleep for a while? Wake me up when we arrived..." Namjoon murmured as she replied yes.

He didn't want her to carry him as it will be difficult.

On the other side, Taehyung was driving toward his home. He stopped the car slowly when the traffic light turned from yellow to red.

Suddenly, he felt something, that thing.

He quickly turned on the hazard warning light to warn the other vehicles that his car faced some problems so don't horn at him for not driving his car when the traffic light turned to green.

He closed his eyes to get ready, preparing himself.

After a while, Taehyung felt wanted to vomit and he just didn't feel good at all. His head hurt and he felt weak.

"We have arrived." He recognised this voice, it belonged to Y/n.

"Let me try my best to carry you, Namjoon."