4.

"Y/n, what do you want to do today? Watch a movie? Camping?" Namjoon asked.

His soul went back to his own body last night.

"I just want to spend time with you." She answered before wrapped her hand around his waist.

He did the same to her and laid his head against hers. He has a lot to tell but those words just would not come out of his mouth.

"I love you, a lot." Namjoon confessed and pecked her head.

Just then they heard the sound of the doorbell.

"It is Taehyung, I invited him to have dinner together." Namjoon got up from his seat and went toward the main door.

Taehyung smiled slightly at his brother and Y/n before he walked inside. He dressed comfortably but he was feeling uncomfortable.

It is rare for the three of them to gather together especially only the three of them.

"How is it? Her cooking skill is amazing you know." Namjoon can't stop praising her girlfriend during their dinner time.

"I know, she is just amazing." Taehyung murmured and glanced at Y/n while taking a bite of the white rice.

He is trying to control his words but sometimes, he just can't help it.

Everything went smoothly until their dinner time ended. Y/n and Namjoon felt sleepy. Their eyes keep on wanting to close.

It is not normal.

"I think I will take a nap, I will wash the dishes later." She announced to them and walked to the bedroom.

Taehyung quickly held Namjoon who was about to fall down just now.

"What's wrong with the two of you?" He made Namjoon sat down on the sofa.

A mystery smile appeared on his older brother's face.

"Take care of her for me, for you." Namjoon fell asleep after his last words.