Prologue.

In a restaurant, a slow and calm melody was playing as the background music.

Taehyung sipped the black coffee while his older brother, Namjoon was sitting across from him.

"Y/n said she was craving for some chocolate cakes last night, remember to buy some for her later." Taehyung stated, not showing any emotion.

Namjoon's brow raised as he was curious and felt interested in it since Y/n is his girlfriend. He nodded and responded to his brother.

"Sorry for disturbing." A waitress stood beside them while holding a wooden tray.

"A cheesecake and a tiramisu cake for both of you, it is free because you guys are the regular customers." She excused herself with hidden pink cheeks.

Namjoon smiled slightly and leant forward to pick up the fork and taste the tiramisu cake. He hummed in response after took a bite of it.

"Not bad." He noticed Taehyung who seemed not interested in the cakes. "You aren't going to have a bite?" He asked.

Instead of replying to his older brother, he pressed the button on the table as it produced a sound, caught the attention of the staff.

The waitress just now went to them while looking at the floor repeatedly. Her heartbeat would stop if their eyes met.

Well, that's what she thought.

"Can you pack this cheesecake and a strawberry cake?" Taehyung made his lips became a thin line. He was thinking about something.

"And also a hot green tea." He took out his credit card and gave it to her.

The waitress was still shy to look at him as she nodded and went to do her works. Namjoon took another bite of the cake without asking anything.

"Here you go." The waitress put what he ordered on the table and returned the card to Taehyung. His hand touched her slightly when he took it.

She quickly pulled away and Taehyung looked at her with a little bit of shocked face. He apologised to her as he thought he did something wrong.

She walked away after said it was fine. Taehyung stared at Namjoon who was still eating the cake deliciously. He sighed silently inside of him.

"These were for Y/n, bring it to her before it melts." Taehyung stood up from his seat, preparing to leave. He knew Namjoon would thank him.

"You are welcome." He walked away, left the restaurant.

He put down his fork and his face darken. His gaze followed Taehyung who just left until his brother drove his car away.

"People will think that you are her boyfriend and not me. You are trying to hide your feeling but it becomes obvious instead." He tilted his head and sipped his iced coffee while gazing at the bright sky.

"I cannot blame you because our souls exchanged without our knowing."