tension

klaus- smut

today should be like any other day but the originals are in town and klaus still wants to torment us, he wont say what he wants but hed gathering his hybrids, im just a werewolf, at least i have stefan and damon to protect me but klaus knows how to press their buttons so its every man for themselves.

damon had just left my house saying that he was going to be with elena, stefan and caroline trying to find a way to kill klaus while bonnie was with her mum who just turned into a vampire so i should lay low and call of anything happens. at least i wont have a constant annoying elena in my ear complaining about damon.

i got underessed and just threw on some lacey/sexy red underwear and a white silk robe "if im gonna be alone im gonna be in what i wanna wear" i mummbled to myself. i stubbled down the stairs lining my shoes up in the cupboard and walking to the lounge, i jumped onto the black leather sofa and started watching 'my girl', i was most of the way through and crying my eyes out at the movie when i heard a knock at the door, i assumed it was probably bonnie who needed something to help her mum or something so i didnt bother grabbing anything more to wear
"bonnie is that y... hello?" i swung the door open but nobody was there, i paused and my heart began to beat overly fast when i realised i had stepped outside, any vampire could grab me, i slowly shuffles back when i felt someone right behind me. hot breath on my neck, "hello luv, is it just you at home" klaus spoke soft and quiet i was nervous and he knew that, my breathing was struggled and i did the only thing i thought to do, i spun round and grabbed him by the throat at tight as possible, it felt like i could rip his head off if i just squeezed a little harder, i knew the goldish highlights in my eyes were showing when klaus smirked at me "quite the grib you have there mini wolf" he was struggling to breathe but made an extra effort when shoving my arm off him "what do you want klaus?" i asked looking at the ground and trying to get back inside
" well a few things actually, a name maybe? uhm an ivitation to come into your lovely home and possibly the opportunity to make you my newest hybrid my luv?" he have me a devilish smile that made me shake with fear, i was nothing but prey to him "i- i um, im y/n and im sorry but i should- u should go back inside or uh at least get changed, i um wasn't expecting guests" i said while closing the robe up tighter, he looked at me and his eyes followed every curve on my body, i didnt know if it was sexual tension or just tension,
"easy luv, no need to panic so much, im not a threat to you, get changed if you must but i will be needed to come in or chances are little Jeremy wont get to see another day, understand y/n?" i nodded and invited him in, his hand brushed past my thigh and i shuddered.
"ah my girl, i thought your eyes looked a bit red" i smiled at him faintly making him intrigued, nobody smiled at him unless it was an evil smile, "uh do you um... want anything to drink or uh eat..." he laughed quietly to himself when i said eat and i immediately realised id just asked the most powerful creature if he wantes something to eat when i am the food.
"im alright thanks, unless you're offering luv?" he responded quickly as of he knew what i was gonna say. "you need not to be afraid, allow me to make you a drink while you get changed?" i nodded slowly and walked past him intentionally gliding my leg over his bulge before heading upstairs and feeling his eyes follow me up. i got to the top and began to run quickly yet quietly, i slipped off my rope and threw it into the spare room so he would smell me there, then i ran back to my room and started to climb out the window but i should have known he was faster than i could ever be especially as just a wolf
"what did i tell you mini wolf? you are in no danger, you were smart with the robe but you need to climb back through or ill drag you up." he sounded calm so i just did as he said, there was no need for anyone to die if it wasnt needed.
"look y/n ill leave if you're that afraid okay? you need to stay calm and i wont compell you, i know youre little necklace and braclet is full of it and i promise not to remove either, lets just go back downstairs, i made cocktails" he smirked and put his hand out for me to take. i thought for a minute before grabbing his hand, he pulled me in with a spin and kissed me, i pulled away and looked up at him, i should have pushed him away and told him to leave but just before he let go of me i kissed him back. he mived his hands over to my back, his fingers were cold against my skin moving smoothly against my hips, i suddenly became aware that i was only in underwear. "now klaus, this isnt fair, you're fully clothed?" he laughed and pulled his top over his head whilst i unbuttoned his jeans and belt, he threw me onto the bed and slipped out of the jeans, wearing only his red boxers as if he was matching me.
i smiled confidently as i watched his body climb over the top of me.

his lips were soft but the kis was rough, he worked his hands all over my body just feeling all my ribs before kissing down my neck, over my breasts, past my stomach and to my panties, he paused and looked up at me for reassurance that it was okay, i smiled and nodded and spread my legs a little. he pushed my up so my back was resting on the pillows of the bed and ripped my underwear off, my eyes widened as he began to lick repeatedly at my core, i started breatging heavily, not allowing myself to moan so soon, he knew i was holding back so he curled his tongue inside me, through my folds almost hitting my g spot while ribbing my clit in figures of eight with his thumb.
"k- klaus... i-" he pushed his face further down and his tongue hit my spot once, twice, at least ten times, i couldnt help but moan his name, i could feel his grin against me as he pulled out before i could reach my peak
"sorry luv but we aren't finishing so soon are we?"  i steadied my breathing and frowned at him "its your turn now mini wolf" he growled as he gestered for me to get up, i tied my hair back in a loose pony tail and leaned forward onto my knees where klaus stood, his bulge rested just above the bed. i used my teeth to pull down his boxers which only made him harder while my warm air breathed onto his hips. once they were down i sucked the skin right next to his member leaving hickeys around him but they soon healed as i expected. i rapped my hand around his member and pumped it slowly before swirling my tongue around his tip, he was just getting comfortable with this feeling when i grabbed his hips and pulled his entire length into my throat, gagging lightly around it, "holy shit y/n, how can you do that!?" i smiled around him and started moving back and forward quickly letting his length bruise the back of my throat each time, he moaned my name telling me to keeo going, i was able to swirl my tongue over his tip whilst taking him in and out which made his mouth hand open and i knew he was gonna cum which is when i stopped, his eyes went dark with his amber glow, his veins appearing all over his face, "now now klaus, we cant be finishing so soon can we?" i giggled before putting my head at an angle letting him drink from my neck "i forgot to drink my vervain this morning" i whispered in his ear when be leant over me to bite down, i found it pleasurable, id never been drank from before, he has his eyes closed but could sense the rise in heart rate so he reached down and rubbed by clit in small circle's  with his middle finger, "klaus, yes, yes" he licked where he had biten and kissed the area gently.
he flipped me onto my front so my ass was in the air, he blew on my clit and kissed it a few times and then rammed his member inside of me, i gasped and he held his eyes shut, i looked back at him while sucking my index and middle fingers, that stired him on and he pounded into be, grunting which each thrust, "you're pussy's so tight, fuck y/n you're such a good wolf" he whined as his thrusts became sloppier, "come on klaus, dont you wanna cum inside me?" i squirmed and he started panting, hot spurts shot inside me "fuck oh my god klaus!" i whispered and came around him, he let me finish before laying down on his back ti catch his breath, i climbed over to hug him while he played with my tits, "you'll have to leave in an hour, damon will be checking up on me"