yes sir

Klaus Mikaelson smut

it was another mikaelson ball and i was going with my boyfriend klaus but he barely payed me any attention...

everyone was dancing when i felt 2 arms wrap round my waist, i assumed klaus had finally come to dance and i leaned back into him, i tipped my head back to see someone i didn't recognise "oh my god- sorry i thought you were someone else" i said as i stepped away but he grabbed my arm "just one dance?" i hesitantly agreed and played my hand on his shoulder, the other in his hand as we moved out feet around the room. after a few songs he had my spinning about, i was slightly drunk by now and couldn't help myself but giggle at everything he said. "y/n klaus is on his way you better stop that" stefan whispered behind me as he kept dancing with elena, i smiled at the man i was dancing was and as i said my goodbye he placed a small kiss on my lips, i froze, my heart raced imagining klaus's face as i turned around to see a heart broken hybrid, a small tear escaping as he tried to hold his eyes open "klaus- i didn't- it was like that! he kissed me" he began to walk away quickly and i ran after him, i was only human so i was a lot slower but i managed to catch him as he got upstairs to his room just before he could close the door i slipped in "y/n just get out!" he was raising his voice which was expected but still always frightened me slightly, he had little control over his anger and there was a chance he could hurt me without realising "klaus he came up behind me and i thought it was you and then we just danced a little before i knew it i was drinking and then i said i needed to leave and he kissed me! he kissed me! i was so shocked i just couldn't move!" i tried to look him in the eye but he was fixed on staring at the floor "you need to leave. i don't care if you just danced! you should have been with me!" he opened the door for me to leave but i stayed still "you? i couldn't find you. i was stood waiting for you all night! you never showed up until i was finally enjoying myself?" he closed the door and locked it he still refused to look at me as he paced round the room "i am going to show you exactly who you belong to. do you understand? you shall do exactly as i say. you will not do anything without my permission." i nodded and he began undressing

"strip to your underwear" i did exactly as he said without hesitation, i wasn't wearing a bra as the dress i was wearing had been strapless which he immediately notices "you're such a slut" he spoke clearly as he roughly squeezed my breasts and ducked his head down, he sucked harshly and i moaned quietly "did i say you could make noise?" he asked before gripping my hips pulling me in so i was held against his covered bulge, i shook my head sheepishly "words" he commanded "no" he raised a brow and brought my chin up to look at him "no what?" i wasn't sure what he wanted to hear and started blankly at him for a moment "no sir" i whispered and he nodded "that's what i thought baby" he pushed me away gently and pulled his boxers down "you will please me with that dirty mouth of yours and then swallow whatever i give you" he sat on the bed and i got down to my knees "yes sir" i mumbled and he grabbed my face again "do not mumble, where has your confidence gone hm?" i took a deep breath "sorry sir" i said loud and clear and he smiled sarcastically  i moved forward and took his dick into my hands pumping him a few times he was already hard, i didn't know how he could be so turned on right now it must just be the rise in emotion. i wrapped my lips round his tip and swirled my tongue round him lightly, i sucked gently and his hands moved to my hair, he ran his fingers through my hair and groaned out to himself, held my head in place and began rolling his hips into me quickly, he repeatedly hit the back of my throat, i was taken back and gagging, barely breathing, i watched his eyes close and his head tip back, he twitched inside me and i tried to relax my throat letting his warm cum flow through me, he pulled himself out of me and pumped himself a few times while i swallowed and tried to catch my breath, he rubbed the back of my head as i stood up and me brought me closer to him "alright love?" he whispered concerned "yes sir" i said and he smirked "underwear off. on the bed" he stated and i moved quickly, i dragged my panties down my legs and crawled onto the bed with my legs spread...

"you've been a good girl so far, ill take that into consideration" he smirked again and lined himself up with my entrance, he pushed through my folds and immediately started thrusting quickly, "sir please can i" i was cur off by a moan and he chuckled lightly "you can make some noise sweetheart, i want to hear those pretty little moans" i sighed and gripped the sheets letting loud moans fall from my lips which spurred him on as he got faster whilst grunting in my ear, his arms were wrapped under my while his hands held the back on my shoulders "wrap your lets round my waist love" i did just that giving him better access letting me take him even deeper, he smashed straight into my g-spot and i made a silent scream "mmm right there?" he whispered repeatedly hitting it again "y- yes sir" i barely spoke and my hands flew to his back, my nails pressed into his skin making a little blood dry onto him, he moaned quietly when at the pain and i smiled to myself, i raked my nails down his back and he began panting loudly, his thrusts became sloppy as he twitched over and over deep within me, he snaked one of his hands between our bodies and rubbed harsh circles on my clit, his thumb was slightly faster than his thrusts and i began pulsing round him, the pleasure was rushing through me and i knew i was about to release "oh fuck klaus" i screamed out and he held my tighter "cum for me y/n" i nodded to myself and cane round him, triggering him as he came inside me filling me to the brim, he slowed his actions until eventually pulling out and resting on top of me for a minute, my breathing was shallow and he rolled off me "i think you've learned who you belong to, have you not love?" i laughed s little before kissing his cheek "yes sir"...