my little wolf

klaus mikaelson smut

i ran as fast as i could, my small paws hitting the ground rhythmically, my breaths were heavy and i could feel myself turning back. i whimpered as the arrow sliced my side but i kept going. suddenly the niklaus mikaleson was in front of me dropping hearts to the ground, i let out a heavy sigh and allowed myself to collapse at his feet knowing i was safe from the vampires.

next thing i knew i was naked in klaus' bed, i winced at the pain and sat up holding the blanket over my exposed chest and looked to the doorway where he stood "morning sleepyhead, now you're awake ill be tending to your wounds if you'll just get comfortable you have a rather noticeable cut just above your hip" i did as i was told and laid on my front letting the blanket lay over the lower half of my body "perfect, alright love im just going to see how deep it is okay?" he whispered as his fingers traced the skin and he put pressure onto the area around it, a soft moan escaped my lips and i immediately bit my lip to hold any back. i felt him hesitate before doing it again and my body involuntarily arched into his hand "oh? do you enjoy this my little wolf?" his warm fingers kept tracing the wound and applying pressure. small moans continued to escape my throat as i tried my best to stay quiet "don't bite that pretty lip of yours, come here my dear" he whispered and i slowly obeyed turning round to face him. i reached to pull the duvet over my bare chest but his hands grabbed mine as he studied my body. i could feel the heat flooding my face from embarrassment at my pain kink and that i was naked under his gaze "mmm look at you. you have nothing to be embarrassed about little wolf if anything it makes you even better" he seductively whispered as he lowered his head to my neck where harsh kisses were pressed repeatedly. he hit my sweet spot and my breath got stuck in my throat causing him to smirk and suck as his arms held me tightly against him "nik" i moaned and this caused him to stop, he hands gently took my face in his hands which caused me to melt into his touch "yes my little wolf?" i was breathing heavily and i could feel pool between my legs as i whined trying to squeeze my thighs tightly together but his large hand was already spreading them back apart "be a good girl and let me see" he whispered against the shell of my ear making me shudder but open my legs hesitantly. a finger ran across my folds and i jumped a t the sudden movement "don't tell me this is just from me touching you?" he said in a hushed voice and i looked anywhere but his eyes "little wolf? i want to see your pretty eyes" he cooed and again my face was in his hand, my eyes glued to his while is finger played between my legs. i bit my lip so hard it bled which only caused the need to moan more "nuh uh none of that" he said as he used his thumb to remove my lip from my teeth, he leaned forward and swiped his tongue over the puddle of blood on my mouth. my eyes fluttered shut as he closed the gap between us. i tilted my head slightly letting our mouths move together, he swiped my lower lip for permission but i denied making him growl lowly before sliding a finger into me making me moan into his mouth and he instantly slipped his tongue into my mouth. our tongues danced together perfectly whilst two fingers now pumped rhythmically within me. the burning feeling in my lower stomach was bubbling, i was panting as his mouth moved to my jaw and neck travelling now my breasts before back up to my collar bone. his thumb gently circled my clit and my hips bucked into his hand as he hit my spot inside me. "yes yes" i breathed and just as i was about to hit my high his fingers left my body. i whimper left my lips and i rested my head on his chest "no no nik please" i whined and he kissed my head "sh sh don't worry sweetheart you'll get what you crave i promise" i nodded and began kissing his neck, sucking up his jaw and then behind his ear. throaty groans emitted from him and one hand held the back of my head to keep me there. two fingers entered me again as i hummed his name into his adams apple before leaving disappearing love bites all over his upper body. his thumb was now harshly circling my pulsing clit while his fingers moved at an almost inhuman speed, there was no end to my moans and my hips continued to buck into his hand trying my best to chase the pleasure filled ball of fire inside me "please nik please" i whispered as my eyes closed and my lips parted "sorry little wolf not quite yet" i opened my pleading eyes and stared hopelessly into his while his fingers moved from inside me and i watched him suck my juices off himself "i need it nik please" he gave a small smile and kissed my lips lightly "in due time little wolf, in due time" i huffed and tried to move onto his lap "as much as i appreciate you being eager my love today you just lay back okay?" i so desperately wanted to do some of the work but i knew i should obey his requests and laid beneath him. he removed his clothes and smirked at my longing gaze "you can touch of you wish" he whispered and i immediately traced his body. my lips trailed from his chest to his v line by he wouldn't let me go further "lay back now little wolf" i sighed but did despite my insides screaming to take some sort of control. his body hovered closely to me, his hot breath hit my neck and my hands flew to his hair massaging his head making him groan and leave sloppy kisses over my skin. his fingers entered me once more while his spare hand held my hips in place. i was quickly brought to my edge once more and once again my release was taking away from me "nik i swear to g-" i was cut off as his member filled me. my wolf went crazy and my grip on his hair tightened "oh fuck" i breathed as he growled into my neck "mind your mouth little love" more kisses were pressed into my shoulder while our hips rolled together hitting every spot inside me. my body was screaming and i could feel myself finally coming undone. "nik?" i moaned and he laughed quietly "you can cum my love" i sighed heavily before my hips moved quickly against him and released myself, my walls tightened round him as i pulsed and throbbed. his hand trailed back to my clit and rubbed allowing me to ride out my orgasm while he came deep inside me overfilling me but he didn't slow his pace until we were both completely finished "there we go, shh you're alright little wolf, good girl" he whispered while i attempted to calm my rapid breathing. he suddenly vamp sped away and i was scanning the room for him until he appeared back between my legs making me whine out "hey it's alright just let me take care of you, my little wolf" i tilted my head with a ghost of a smile as he very gently wiped me down with a warm cloth and slid a pear of black boxers up my legs and a grey henley over my head "there, close your eyes my love ill be there in a tik" he said before disappearing. i could feel my eyes lids getting heavy and i led my head on the pillow and as i would feel sleep taking me again my head was lifted onto a warm chest and two arms held me firmly...