61~ Gonna make her mine

Namjoon's Pov

"W-what?" my voice cracks and I stumble back a bit. Did I just hear right?

"Yes hyung, surprised? Hun? Then just think about me and how I'm feeling." he says and gets up, my throat is becoming heavy as someone just grabs my throat harshly and I can't talk.

"How?" I whisper, suddenly feeling guilty, only if I didn't stop Taehyung 12 years ago from killing his father then this would never happen.

"He changed his whole identity, Hyung, he was dating Noona's mother just because of her, can you imagine how sick he is? Only to use her for his dirty business deal he tricked her mom." he clenches his jaw tightly and I sit down on the bed as I wasn't able to balance my weight.

"He killed my mom, he killed her brother, he abused her, he raped her, he sent her to prison, he drugged her while she was in prison, he made her killer of her own sibling, now, tell me what should I do? How will I face her? I can't just go to her and say that 'Noona, my dad was the person who raped you every day, he killed your brother' tell me Hyung how will she react?" he says while tears are rolling down his face and here I become speechless.

"I'm a son of a fucking murderer, fucking abuser, why is God doing this to me? Why couldn't he just send me to a good family, was it that hard for him? Tell me why?" his voice cracks and he breaks down.

"Taehyung-"

"He didn't stop Hyung, he didn't stop, do you want to know what did he do again?" I look at him, getting up from the bed, I go near him and then take a sit beside him on the floor.

"Hyung, he-" he pauses and inhales deeply.

"He- he abused her again, he-he touched my Nini without her consent." he says and bursts into tears. I widen my eyes, my jaw clenches and I inhale deeply.

"He is the one who took those naked pictures of Min fucking Yoongi and her, he made a video of her and my father's intimate moments, she was drugged, that fucker drugged her again and took advantages of her, that poor soul doesn't even know what happened to her again, she was abused by that fucking monster again, Hyung." he sobs, I feel my eyes are watering.

"J-just tell me how I felt after watching everything that, a middle-aged oldy, who is my fucking father, touching his son's most precious thing without any permission, tell me how sick is he, just tell me, how could be he is my father, tell me." He sobs loudly and I pull him into a tight hug.

"How could he do that, Hyung? How? And Yoongi? I thought he loved her at least for one day, then how could he do that to her? How will she react if she finds out that Yoongi, the guy she loved once, did this horrible nasty stuff to her? She will die, Hyung, she will just-just-" I pat his back.

He breaks the hug and wipes his tears.

"Most important thing, he is the gang leader of our rivals, he is the one who is keeping hostages,
he sends me the video and threatened that, If I don't break up with Nini, he will viral those pictures and videos, and will kill those hostages where are almost 30 woman and 10 plus children." he says and grits his teeth.

"I didn't have had an option, Hyung and I had to do that, only to save her dignity, save those hostages. " he says and I'm searching for words, what should I do and how should I react now?

"I'm helpless, Hyung, I'm fucking helpless, after so many years I'm feeling helpless again, I messed up everything, only if she said that Yoongi wasn't in that cafe and she was drunk, I could have taken some actions that time but she didn't say anything to me nor Jungkook said anything, I don't blame her, maybe she thought I will behave like an overprotective jerk." he says and hides his face on his palms.