The Mall

Today the class was going the biggest mall in China.

And Garth is coming with Mulan, when they got their

And Garth is coming with Mulan, when they got their. Miss Bustier told ever one to be on their best behavior. And everyone went their separate ways. People bowed down at the betrothed couple.
Mulan and Garth were looking at some stories, but when mulan saw the pet store. Garth grabbed her and and they went inside to see some pets. Mulan looked around, but when she saw two puppies that are for sale and Garth paid for them.

The one on the right is a boy and the one on the left is a girlThe boy name is Hua and the girl is name Sisu

The boy name is Hua and the girl is name Sisu.
Then they went to a restaurant and ate some lunch. Then they went back to the bus and waited for the class when they were finally done. Then chloe came back to the bus with two bags in her hand. "Hey chloe how was shopping." Mulan asked the blond girl. "it was great, and how about you." Chloe asked the couple. They showed her the two puppies they got. "Aww they are so cute." Chloe said as she was awwing at the puppies. Then they rest of the class with the teacher. Lila hand 8 bags in her hand. Mulan was wondering were she got that much money from.
When they got back to the hotel ,miss bustier told them tomorrow they are getting two dresses for the coronation and they wedding. Garth already left and Mulan went up to her room and put her pajamas on and went to bed with her two new puppies.