Reborn

My name is Abby Davis.All her live she was abused by her parents.
When she will be turning 18 soon her mom and dad came and starting to beat her with heating iron and a bat.

A neighbor saw what was happening and call the cops.The parents were arrested,And Abby was taken to a hospital.The sad news is that she was beaten so made she will not make it in a week. It was one more day before I died.A man came in and spoke to me.
"My name is Dume and I am a servant of god of death.I was sent here to give you a new life in a new world you were not supposed to die this young.The god of death give you 7 wishes in your new life."

"Can I be miraculous world reborn as Marinette."Abby said.
"Yes."Dume told her.
This is the list she wrote.
1.She want to be born as the princess of  China.
2.Be smart.
3.Know every language in the world.
4.master in karate and weapons.
5.Know every miraculous history and power.
6.Make her be arrange marriage with some .
7.I would be a model and designer M.

After she was done listing. She gave them to Dume."These wishes are granted,Have a good new life Abby."Dume said to her as he left her.

At the middle of the night she died time of death 12am.

It is time for Abby new life.