The Coronation

Today was the day, it was Mulan Coronation day. Marinette was getting her hair and makeup done, while she was listening to some music.

After she was done she went to the dressing room. "I can not believe today is the day." Marinette said as she was in her dressing room getting into her dress. "And after the coronation you are getting married." Chloe said as she was already in her dress. "And I can not wait to see Lila and the class reaction." Chloe said with a big smile on her face. Mulan smiled at that.  Then the door opened and it was Mulans grampa. "I am so proud of you, my granddaughter." He said. Mulan looked at her grampa with a sad smile. "I just wish my parents are here to see it." She said. "Me to, but they are always watching you." He said, Mulan had a big smile on her face. When she heard that.
_________________________________________
With the Akuma class

Everyone was getting ready for the coronation. "I can not wait to see your best friend Lila." Rose said. Lila has a fake smile on her face. "Yes, I can not wait." She said. "Do you, think you can get me an interview with the princess."Alya asked. "Yes, of course." Lila said. Everyone started saying nice things to Lila. "Ok, everyone get in the bus. It is time to leave." Miss bustier said. With that everyone went to the bus.
_________________________________________
When the whole class was their. They were waiting in the crowd to watch prinsess becoming Queen. Then Emperor Rong Cheng came out.  "Introducing my granddaughter Mulan Dupain-cheng and her lady in waiting Chloe Bourgeois." He said. And miss Bustier and the akum class gasped when they say marinette and Chloe, they were shocked that marinette real name and that she is the princess. "Do you Mulan, will rule China with love and peace, as queen." He told her.
"I will." Mulan said. Then Rong put the Queen crown on her head. And called out to the crowd. "I know pronounce you Empress Mulan the queen of China." The people of China cheered from the crowd and from tv. Chloe cheered for her best friend and the akuma class was yelling at Lila for lying to them.

It was know for the wedding.