Episode 12 An old childhood friend

Jamie went into Town to grab supplies for the party tomorrow while he was down there his Scroll Vibrates, he checks to see what it is and to his surprise it was Yang texting him to see how Menagerie doing.

'Heya, how Menagerie going, things here are different without you and Blake here, like it's a lot louder and hectic' Yang sent getting a chuckle from Jamie

'I say it going alright so far and what do you mean by that?' Jamie reply getting a quick response back

'Kyle and Weiss are arguing like normal but Ruby has moved in because of something that happened between her and Owen' Yang explained

'What has Owen done this time?, did he shout at her for not making his coffee right again' Jamie respond, he knows that would make Her laugh

'Ha good one, but no, Owen dangle her Scroll out of the window because she was getting nosy , Ruby speeds walks to Owen to grab it off him, as she was doing that Owen decides to trip her up making her almost fall out of the window; She is now terrified of Owen and won't spend a minute near him' Yang informed Jamie, rose his eyebrows in shock.

'To be honest, are we surprised that Owen would do that though... like he can be an asshole sometimes' Jamie replies giving his thoughts on it

'I suppose you are right, anyway enough about me, what are you up to?' Yang swiftly replies

'Just grabbing some bits for the party tomorrow after that Blake and i are planning to go on a walk around the area' Jamie explained

'Fair enough, I will leave you be and we will talk later okay?' Yang suggested getting a thumbs up emoji from Jamie as he walks back to the house to deliver the supplies to Kail, as he arrives he walks towards the living room to find Blake hugging her mum with tears in her eyes, He puts the supplies on the table and walks outside to give them some time alone.

While waiting for Blake and Kail to talk, Jamie is on his scroll looking at the news until he looks up to see a dark purple haired boy, about the same age as him with bright green snake eyes walking towards him, he stands there looking shy and nervous like he doesn't know what to say or do.

"Tristan, long time no see, how are things with you?" Jamie curiously asks

"It-it's been good thanks, I am assuming that Blake is also here as we-ll" Tristan nervously reply

"Yep, she currently having a moment with Kail, they will be out soon" Jamie informed

"I am guessing it about what she said to her a few years back, it happened after a couple of months when she was in the white fang" Tristan suggested

"How did you know?" Jamie asks

"I-I was outside when it happened, she was under Adam control at that point so it wasn't her fault after all, you wouldn't have liked the white fang Blake, she would probably hurt or even kill both of us in a heartbeat" Tristan explain, Jamie suddenly realised that Blake wasn't the only one to join the white fang after Ghira death, Before Jamie could speak the door opens and Blake steps outside.

"Thanks for wa-.. Oh! Tristan what are you doing here?" Blake annoyingly asks

"I am here to help with setting up the party tomorrow, Kail also invited me and also asked for me to help as well" Tristan explain, Blake grabs Jamie by the arm and pulls him closer inside

"I don't think we need the extra help Tristan, me and Jamie can handle it thanks anyway" Blake reply getting a chuckle from Tristan

"Oh of courses, I guess I will see you two later or tomorrow night at the party" Tristan stated with smile as he walked away, Jamie and Blake renter and quickly closed the door.

"What things did Adam do to you to make you say things to Kail Blake?, Also why didn't you tell me that Tristan also joined  White Fang as well" Jamie seriously asks, Blake looks around to see if there anyone there.

"Can we talk about this in my room, I don't want anyone else listening" Blake suggested getting a nod from Jamie as they walk to Blake bedroom, nothing changes since they we're the last time in it, they sit on the world softest bed and Blake takes a deep breath.

"The reason why I didn't tell you everything about me being part of the white fang is because I want to forget about it, move on and create new memories to replace them"

Blake explained.

"Adam used to get in my head and make me feel small and worthless, Tristan is and always wanted to be like you but there a difference between you and him, there a hole we're his heart should be"

"It understandable, it takes a lot of strength to move on from the past, I sound like a hypocrite for saying that because I still haven't move on from what Grimm said about my teammates even else that was over a month ago now"Jamie reply

"We shouldn't worry about Tristan, he can try to be like me but I have changed for the better, so I do understand Blake", Blake leads her head on his shoulder.

"That's the one thing I like about you Jamie, you seem to understand how I am feeling" Blake stated as she hugs him, Jamie hugs her back and gently pats her on the back of the head. "I do love you, you are like a brother to me"

"I love you too, I already told that I already see you like a sister so it nice to know that you see me like a brother" Jamie commented, they let go and walked out of the room to be greeted by Kail talking to Tristan about the decorations and how things are doing to be laid out.

"Well this is going to be interesting" Jamie Mumble getting a grunt noise from Blake in agreement.

End of episode 12