one

"Anna, we're going to be late!" Vivian whined from the livingroom. "I want to get a good spot right in front if the stage!" I laughed as I put on my black baggy jumper with the words 'never give up' in light gray print. my skinnies showed off my incredibly skinny legs that make me look like a purse dog.

I walk out into the living room to see what Viv has put on. she's wearing practically the same outfit but with the word 'dreamcatcher' on it.

"cuuuute" she says, in reference to my outfit. I do a little cirtsy with my sweater and she laughs. I sit down to slip on my shoes, which at the moment are black combat boots, just like hers.

we walk out of my apartment and get in her car. she turns the key and 'dreamcatcher' is playing. I begin to sing along and dance in m seat and she laughs.

"you're literally perfect. you can sing, you're cute, you have a cute laugh and smile, just STOP!" she laughs and then punches me in the arm playfully. I laugh at her misjudgment. me, perfect? she must be looking in the mirror. I admit, I have an okay voice, but all the other stuff is a complete lie. my wavy brown hair makes my face look ugly, my laugh is hideous, and my smile always looks fake.

"whatever, let's just go." I joke. she smirks and and starts driving to the venue. tonight will be the best night of my life, guaranteed.