THREE

I mentally winced. "Yes?" I calmly asked.

Sting chuckled and looked at me with heartbreak in his eyes, "After all these years, all you have to say to me is 'yes'?"

I sighed and looked down, "Jose kidnapped me and made an illusion of my dead body. He was following me for months and he knew you two were the only ones who would come looking for me if I disappeared. It's the same with Ena."

"Y/n..." Sting's voice cracked, "but you knew we were the faces of Sabertooth. You didn't try to visit us?"

"I just thought— you know... you look so happy in the state you're in. You might have moved on too, I mean a dead friend turning out to be alive? I'd just be a burden to you both," I sadly laughed.

Sting hugged me— which was unexpected. "You could never be a burden to either of us, you idiot," He said, crying. I felt a tear on my neck. He let go of me and sighed, "I'm happy you're alive. I am so, so, so happy. I'll tell everything to Rogue. He barely slept last night because he noticed Rowena yesterday."

"Thank you," I smiled, "but I should really get going. My family needs me right now."

"Of course," Sting chuckled, "and even Sabertooth thought that canceling cheat was foul by the way— but you didn't hear that from me."

"Of course, a little birdie told me," I rolled my eyes as I walked away.

"Bye bye little Angel," Sting teased.

"Bye bye little bumblebee," I giggled.

STING.

"Old master Jose huh? I'll kill him myself," I thought out loud.

"Well that was intriguing," Rogue said as he popped out of the shadows, making me scream.

"WHEN— HOW LONG?" I stuttered.

"The whole time you idiot. Though I must admit she's as selfless as ever," He pointed out.

"Yeah," I said, "I mean she's always been that way. It's something I've always admired about her."

"And look at us now, selfish assholes in the number one guild," Rogue blatantly pointed out.

"Shut up," I sighed, "I just wish she doesn't have to see us like this. Especially from the other day— we were such assholes."

"We were, but knowing her she'll always see the good in us—" Rogue started to say.

"I think you're forgetting that I made a bet and she was a prize. A PRIZE WHAT WAS I THINKING? She's Y/n, not an object to just be won over in some stupid bet. She was famously 'The Angel of The Stars'— one of our role models and we didn't know! She's strong, talented, beautiful Y/n dude! I also betted on your practical childhood wife!" I ranted.

"Are you done confessing your love or can we head back?" Rogue smugly questioned, ignoring the part about Rowena.

"I WAS NOT— YOU KNOW WHAT FINE LET'S JUST GO BACK," I yelled in defeat.

YOU

I went back to heal Wendy up a bit with Ena, I mean— who could do such a thing? Ilta, Loey, and Carla said their goodbyes and we headed back to the inn. I was quickly checked up on by Natsu and Gajeel.

"Hey," Natsu greeted.

"Both of us agreed that—" Gajeel started.

"Wait wait, you guys agreed on something?" I joked.

"SHUT UP," Natsu yelled before clearing his throat, "anyways, we both wanted to say that we're sorry. What we did back there wasn't cool."

"Yeah it was an asshole move, especially one to make on my little sisters gi-he!" Gajeel joked.