FIVE

"LUCY!" Everyone yelled as Gray, Natsu and I went to catch her.

"Shh, I got you, don't worry," I repeated as I healed her with the assistance of Ena, Wendy and Chelia.

I'm fuming, Minerva had the fucking audacity to continue to torture Lucy when she's already lost. Her excuse being "at least we let her win second place."

Minerva's little goons stood in front of her to protect her, "What do you say Y/n, Rowena? You've seen our power. Join us."

Rowena laughed and went to beat a bitch before Erza pulled her back. "You must be fucking delusional if you think for one second I'll join your twisted guild," Rowena snapped, earning a shocked look from Rogue and Sting. Like I've mentioned before, she usually keeps to herself and resolves problems peacefully with elegance. This was out of pocket.

I tilted my head and my magic aura started radiating (Like Wanda from Marvel ). "Join you?" I questioned and stood by Ena, "after you hurt my sister?" I took a step forward, but Erza pulled me back in case I attacked. My magic must've been on overload since the look on the tigers' faces had a hint of worry. "I won't. And Fairy Tail will make sure of it."

"Oh?" Minerva smirked, "I like their confidence. They'll make fine tigers alright."

"BOTH TEAMS ARE ON THE GROUND AND READY TO RUMBLE"

The crowd cheered as both teams stared at each other, ready to pounce.

"They're both hot tempered guilds, but right now they need to play it cool."

"The dramatic tension in the air is absolutely DELICIOUS thank you very much!"

"That's how we like it, WILD!" Quatro puppy cheered.

"This is most certainly a thrilling turn of events..."

Natsu got ready to attack, but Erza and I held him back.

Erza sighed, "Although you may be the strongest guild in all of Fiore, you'd be wise to heed this warning. Listen carefully. Making an enemy of Fairy Tail is a decision you will regret."

Erza looked at me and nodded. With the help of Wendy and Rowena, we carried Lucy to the infirmary. Natsu, Gray, and Erza soon followed.

Thankfully, Lucy wasn't injured as badly thanks to mine, Ena's, Wendy's, and Chelia's magic combined. Our two teams combined into one due to the change in number of teams. In the end our team was Gajeel, Natsu, Erza, Gray, and I. Rowena and Juvia will be on stand-by if anyone gets hurt.

They announced us going last so we obviously made a dramatic entrance and walked out revealing who we were. Unlike the first time I'm making an entrance with my broom, after all I'd like to be noticed as my famous title. I can't do that without the iconic broom now can I?

The crowd cheered as they awaited our entrance. "WE'VE BEEN AWAITING THIS MOMENT, IT'S MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE THE NEW. TEAM. FAIRY TAIL!"

The crowd cheered even louder as our guilds had another glare off.

"With that kind of entrance I'm not sure the audience will be able to handle the anticipation leading up to today's final match! Let's not forget about the little wager they have with Rowena Mare and Y/n Estelle."

"Their fans are looking forward to it, that's for sure!"

"I'm thankful I get to be a part of a day filled with such drama!"

"I'm all fired up now," Natsu said.

We all turned away in sync and went back to the balcony. We awaited the first battle. Blue Pegasus vs. Quatro puppy. The whole thing was rather weird, I must say Ichiya-san has a flair when it comes to uh... the ✨dramatics✨.