FOUR

NATSU

"I'd suggest we settle this like civil people, that is unless you'd like to hand over your little Angel and your little Siren now?" Minerva asked as she held a sleeping Y/n in her arms and knocked out Rowena in some sort of bubble, "I must say, they're very vulnerable when it comes to sneak attacks. Perhaps when they join us tigers we can train them in that?"

"Stop," I said sternly, "give the girls back and I'll leave."

"Great. I'm glad we're on the same page," She smirked.

I looked towards the twins who looked tense and gave them an eye roll. I gently took Y/n from Minerva and walked away, Happy carried Rowena, "You'll never beat us. We're on a whole other level, cause a real guild treats their members like family."

I made my way back to the inn and placed Y/n on her bed, surprisingly she's a heavy sleeper. If she doesn't remember anything I'll tell her she passed out. I have to win now, no ones taking my little sister away. I won't allow it.

YOU

I woke up in my bed and got ready, since Wendy would be participating today I walked with her and Rowena.

"So what's going on between you and Sting-san? Same with Ena and Rogue-san?" She asked.

"Not you too," I groaned, "there's nothing going on! We just used to be close in our childhood, that's all!"

"Yeah," Rowena hesitantly said.

"That doesn't explain why they want you in Sabertooth so badly~" She teased.

"Wendy!"

"Sorry, sorry. I'm still sad about the fact that we'd be the same age if I hadn't gone," Wendy sighed.

I gently pushed her, "Just because we're seven years apart doesn't mean we can't be best friends anymore."

"You're right," She smiled.

We got to the arena and the first game was Pandemonium. I went for team B and Erza went for team A.

In the end, Erza fought all 100 monsters by herself and the rest of us had to use an MPF. I went last which was a good thing, you always save the best for last.

I got into my stance and chanted one of my strongest spells, a strong magic aura surrounding me. (I made this up btw LMAO)

"I call upon the celestials, all twelve spirits. MOONLIGHT SHINE!" I yell. The sun disappears and is met with the night sky. A lavender beam shoots out from the moon and hits the machine earning me the score of 9999.

"NO WAY," Natsu yelled.

"OH MY, IT'S OVER 9,000!"

(^^ I really need to stop putting other show/ movie references oh my god)

I smirked and looked up at the Sabertooth balcony, the whole team was staring in shock while a lady with heavy makeup and familiar jet black hair gave a smirk and nod of approval.

"FIGHT ME Y/N. RIGHT HERE AND N—oWWWW," Natsu screamed before Rowena hit him hard.

Erza smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder, "Our little fairy has gotten strong, I'm proud of you."

I smiled back and we headed back to the balcony.

The first fight was rather strange, Millianna was up against someone from "Quatro Puppy", she obviously won because girlboss shit. Next was Playboy Eve vs. this Rapunzel wannabe from Sabertooth. Obviously Sabertooth won, Blue Pegasus is more suited in the brains rather than the muscle.